EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1075203_EonMain.png

Overview:
EON Prohibited Chapters is point and click adventure type of game with a mixture of crafting game. If you never played any of point and click adventures before don't worry, it is very easy to play this type of games. As name of genre say, you just point your cursor to object/character, click it and main character will interact with it/her.
There are 3 (4) main characters that you may play with. They all have their unique stories and unique worlds. So there is: Sci-Fi, fantasy and post apocalyptical world. Their stories can be played as stand alone but there will be (in future) ways to "connect" this 3 stories. So it means a quest of 1 character may have some sort of impact to a quest of some of other characters.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-28
Release Date: 2024-01-28
Developer: Nenad Asanovic -
Censored: No
Version: 0.16
Language: English
Other Games: Adventures of Willy D
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
Part 1
: - - - -
Part 2: - - - -
Part 3: - - - -
Part 4: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux
(Player): - - - -
Update only
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -

Extra:
Futa code

hakulaku97 thanks for the link

844453_EON_003.jpg 844454_EON_004.jpg 844465_EON_014.jpg 844455_EON_005.jpg 844464_EON_015.jpg 844458_EON_006.jpg 844459_EON_008.jpg 844462_EON_010.jpg 844451_Eon_001.jpg 844452_EON_002.jpg 844466_EON_012.jpg Crystal_Fuck_B00.jpg Freya_Finger_Pussy_A00.jpg Freya_Major_Boobgrab16.jpg Jade_BJ_Start00.jpg Jade_Matthew_B_14.jpg Keira_Cum_A11.jpg Maia_Reverse_Cow_A00.jpg Maya_Doggy_Cum16.jpg Sabina_Licking20.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
May 30, 2017
First question is what is the game actually about: It seems to have 3 settings maybe? Multiple protags or selectable protag? Plot?

Second question, and this is a multiparter: why is the planet with greenery that close to the sun, why is that space station so close to that planet, and why is that space station the size of a planet?

I know I'm nitpicking but that station and that planet would be becoming very intimate very quickly. Cause gravity. Or maybe the space station has a nice ass, I dunno.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Being a sci-fi geek, Willy fan, patron, and a pervert, I'm happy you chose this setting @Nenad A. ^^
Good luck with the development of this game! Hope it'll bring you even more success than Willy! :)

Cro

May 10, 2017
First question is what is the game actually about: It seems to have 3 settings maybe? Multiple protags or selectable protag? Plot?
Not much is known about the plot yet, but we do know it will have 3 selectable protagonists and at some point their stories will merge or something, of course.
If you want to find out more or get the answer to the object sizes in that image, you can ask Nenad directly on his Discord :)

May 30, 2017
Not much is known about the plot yet, but we do know it will have 3 selectable protagonists and at some point their stories will merge or something, of course.
If you want to find out more or get the answer to the object sizes in that image, you can ask Nenad directly on his Discord :)
Fair enough, but if you want people to dl a 1 gig pre-alpha demo to get feedback you should at least tell them what theyre going to get. It seems silly to hide that information away on discord.

He seemingly already has a mechanical and graphical proof of concept with his other much, much more polished game. So this should be about convincing us to try out the setting, characters, and story, but without any info on that I have no real incentive to do that. Particularly with a 1 gig dl.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Fair enough, but if you want people to dl a 1 gig pre-alpha demo to get feedback you should at least tell them what theyre going to get. It seems silly to hide that information away on discord.
I just want to point out that this site is a piracy site, the details for the game will be for patreons only, if you want more info the only way is to join the devs patreon.

You can't expect everything here.

Cro

May 10, 2017

He seemingly already has a mechanical and graphical proof of concept with his other much, much more polished game. So this should be about convincing us to try out the setting, characters, and story, but without any info on that I have no real incentive to do that. Particularly with a 1 gig dl.
I can't ever understand what the problem with 1GB (or 10 GB for that matter) is in 2019. I mean really, I had a GB fiber connection until recently and the download takes about as long as a huge dump in the morning. I was later on a 6 Mbit connection and still downloaded the 5-6 GB versions of Willy without any problems. Now I'm back to something more humane as 100Mbit and the downloads are a piece of cake.
Also, storage space is almost free in this age, I lost count on how much available TB I have in my systems and NAS, it goes well beyond 10 TB.
I know most people are laptop-users, with small drives, but man, a 2 TB external drive costs as much as almost nothing.

And yet people here complain about 1-10GB things. If we could have a 50 GB game from Nenad with lots of content, I'd be the happiest.

May 30, 2017
I can't ever understand what the problem with 1GB (or 10 GB for that matter) is in 2019. I mean really, I had a GB fiber connection until recently and the download takes about as long as a huge dump in the morning. I was later on a 6 Mbit connection and still downloaded the 5-6 GB versions of Willy without any problems. Now I'm back to something more humane as 100Mbit and the downloads are a piece of cake.
Also, storage space is almost free in this age, I lost count on how much available TB I have in my systems and NAS, it goes well beyond 10 TB.
I know most people are laptop-users, with small drives, but man, a 2 TB external drive costs as much as almost nothing.

And yet people here complain about 1-10GB things. If we could have a 50 GB game from Nenad with lots of content, I'd be the happiest.
If you don't get it then you don't live in a country with shit internet. Lots of countries could only dream of having the speeds you have. I have the best speed available to me in my area and get about 500-600kb max. I also dont have money spare to buy hard drives to store 1 gb tech demos, as they are probably more expensive where I am than where you are. No need to be an arse about people who have less than you, particularly when it is totally outside of their control.

I just want to point out that this site is a piracy site, the details for the game will be for patreons only, if you want more info the only way is to join the devs patreon.

You can't expect everything here.
I complement you on your savagery in another thread and you turn it right round on me. o_O I shoulda kept my head down, lol.

But I respectfully disagree with you here. Cro pointed out that the details are likely obtainable on his discord which is public. Secondly, if the demo is here - which it was always going to be - and he released this demo for the sake of getting feedback, it's illogical to not include a couple of lines of description, or to ignore any ideas on this site. And, given this was probably copy pasted from his patreon or discord, I'd even suggest that if there was more info there that it would've been posted here, so I also question the premise of your argument.

Asking what the game is about is hardly expecting everything, it's a pretty basic question. But more importantly I don't expect anything. I take what is put here and am thankful to everyone involved in it being here. This site is about sharing and popularizing games. It exists, and that is unlikely to change, devs can choose to try and spite the site - that is their right, but it hasnt worked out well most of the time. Look at the hate towards the LOP dev for example. Or they can use this site as a promotional tool, which usually makes them more money.

It doesnt matter to me whether I get a description or not. I dont have any particular interest in this game or this dev. I was merely commenting that hiding details when you want feedback and new patrons doesn't make much sense. If it's this big of a dl with no idea what is inside I'm just not going to play it, theres heaps of other stuff out there, no skin off my nose :)

tenaka88

Jul 23, 2018

u got me wrong, i ain't bitching about 1GO, just saying with that im gonna wait for a lot of containts and yet it's just a "demo"

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes