Enthralled & Consent: Development Thread, and my other works & projects.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Followup on the previous post. Yep, that works nicely!

I was originally planning on a bus load of cheerleaders as my damsels, but yeah this dovetails The Night I Met UnderboobGirl in very nicely with the Consent storyline!

UnderboobGirl_Astaroth_Figh.jpg
Kelby and Mitzi will probably only appear for a couple of minutes, though. In this scene, they are on their way home from a comics convention or some such...

I have a few more shots to do for the beginning of the story, a few in the middle, and a fair number left to do for the final scenes at the end of the story.

Back to work!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Quick update:

I've been busy with other stuff, but am still working on getting That Night I Met UnderboobGirl wrapped up. Here's where I'm at right now with the 'cover page'.

UnderboobGirlPromo1aw.jpg
I've decided that I'm going to do this release in .pdf or a similar format, as I'm not really planning on any dialogue forks. So it'll be a CG Comic of sorts. No sense forcing people to have to download all of the Renpy framework if I'm not really needing it for this intro story.

Consent, of course, will still use RenPy as there are a number of forks to explore in the dialogue trees.

That's it for now!
;)

Formulus

Sep 20, 2017
Probably not the proper/best way to ask, but well let's get going;

What is the process of rendering, if for example you can send someone everything(dropbox) that needs to be rendered pre-setup can they then do the rendering process for you.

If so, I wouldn't mind rendering images for you. My PC is almost on 24/7 not doing much untill I decide to play a game, reading books or browsing the webs isn't the most intense thing in the world. :D

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Probably not the proper/best way to ask, but well let's get going;

What is the process of rendering, if for example you can send someone everything(dropbox) that needs to be rendered pre-setup can they then do the rendering process for you.

If so, I wouldn't mind rendering images for you. My PC is almost on 24/7 not doing much untill I decide to play a game, reading books or browsing the webs isn't the most intense thing in the world. :D
Hey Formulus!

First off, thank you for your offer. Right now I'm not looking to build a team for this, but of course a handful of people are looking forward to this project.

I'm using a number of custom assets, as well as a large number of 'standard' Daz assets. So whomever I 'farmed out' renders to would have to have all of those assets. I'm kind of big on usage rights, and having ownership of the assets used, so any person that wanted to help would need to have purchased/acquired the relevant Daz assets legally.

As far as rendering unique backgrounds, that might be an interesting place where help could be offered more easily. As soon as I tie up the current project (UnderboobGirl), and focus entirely on Consent, that might be a good time to chat about this. I'll message you when I'm at that point, and let you know my thoughts. Thanks for your interest!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nurikabe

Formulus

Sep 20, 2017
Hey Formulus!

First off, thank you for your offer. Right now I'm not looking to build a team for this, but of course a handful of people are looking forward to this project.

I'm using a number of custom assets, as well as a large number of 'standard' Daz assets. So whomever I 'farmed out' renders to would have to have all of those assets. I'm kind of big on usage rights, and having ownership of the assets used, so any person that wanted to help would have to have purchased/acquired the relevant Daz assets legally.

As far as rendering unique backgrounds, that might be an interesting place where help could be offered more easily. As soon as I tie up the current project (UnderboobGirl), and focus entirely on Consent, that might be a good time to chat about this. I'll message you when I'm at that point, and let you know my thoughts. Thanks for your interest!

That is perfectly fine, I was just curious so I asked. :)

Probably not going to get the assets for now, since I wouldn't have much use for them for anything else.
Was just looking at the Daz3D and depending on how shop happy you were that's quite an investment you've made. Quite underestimated the potential prices there. :eek:

All right, looking forward to when the time comes.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
That is perfectly fine, I was just curious so I asked. :)

Probably not going to get the assets for now, since I wouldn't have much use for them for anything else.
Was just looking at the Daz3D and depending on how shop happy you were that's quite an investment you've made. Quite underestimated the potential prices there. :eek:

All right, looking forward to when the time comes.
I'm sure there are other people looking for help with rendering and such. And their 'buy in' may be much lower than my requirements. I'd definitely suggest that you keep an eye on the Programming and Development (this) section of this forum, I'm sure someone can put your talents to good use.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I get that you want game to be free and thats great. But honestly you have alot of talent. I have helped alot of devs get up and running and if you were to set up a patreon with the sole goal of buying a proper rig to develop the game and stated game would still be free some people would support you or at the very least set something up so we can donate to your project. If this is what you can do with a laptop i imagine you would decimate the competition with a proper render rig. Awesome work so far ..... and yes im now stalking you

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I get that you want game to be free and thats great. But honestly you have alot of talent. I have helped alot of devs get up and running and if you were to set up a patreon with the sole goal of buying a proper rig to develop the game and stated game would still be free some people would support you or at the very least set something up so we can donate to your project. If this is what you can do with a laptop i imagine you would decimate the competition with a proper render rig. Awesome work so far ..... and yes im now stalking you
Thanks!

My current laptop is really a desktop replacement, not a laptop in the traditional sense - it's too big and bulky for that. The dual GTX 1080s are meeting my needs nicely.

My current problem is that I'm not focusing primarily on this project, as I have other interests at the moment. Nonetheless, the UnderboobGirl 'prequel story' isn't too far away from prime time. I won't commit myself to a date, 'cuz I don't want to get peoples hopes up and then miss the date, but it's on my workdesk at the moment.

The fact that two of my three mods didn't require updates for their respective games this month was very helpful. Like the rest of you, I also have various fave games that I follow here, and I ike to keep up to date on those.

I've been talking to a few other developers about doing some 'cross cameos', to help each other generate interest in our respective games. We have been rather supportive of each other over the last few weeks, helping each other out as best we can while focusing on our own stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing a few of these in the Consent universe - I just have to work out how best to highlight these cameo appearances without it being too distracting... besides a mention in the credits of course!

Reactions: Major Wanker

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks!

My current laptop is really a desktop replacement, not a laptop in the traditional sense - it's too big and bulky for that. The dual GTX 1080s are meeting my needs nicely.

My current problem is that I'm not focusing primarily on this project, as I have other interests at the moment. Nonetheless, the UnderboobGirl 'prequel story' isn't too far away from prime time. I won't commit myself to a date, 'cuz I don't want to get peoples hopes up and then miss the date, but it's on my workdesk at the moment.

The fact that two of my three mods didn't require updates for their respective games this month was very helpful. Like the rest of you, I also have various fave games that I follow here, and I ike to keep up to date on those.

I've been talking to a few other developers about doing some 'cross cameos', to help each other generate interest in our respective games. We have been rather supportive of each other over the last few weeks, helping each other out as best we can while focusing on our own stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing a few of these in the Consent universe - I just have to work out how best to highlight these cameo appearances without it being too distracting... besides a mention in the credits of course!
Well even still should consider a way for people to donate to you. I support 5 devs whos games are free. Its our way of showing appreciation for the work you do.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
And the teasers alone are worth 50 dollars a month in support. There on par with thr 3 adult comics guys i supoort

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Not really an update, just another promo pic. Her proportions were by special request...

Consent_Ally_WeeInt.jpg

Ally has interesting parentage, and I'll leave it at that.

Been sidetracked for the last few weeks, getting focused again. Will post a meaningful update when I have one...

Edit: This pic relates to the pic above, so I'm archiving it here:

Ally_Muttdoggy_Love2.jpg

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, it's been a bit since I last posted (issues, I'll leave it at that).

Anyways, I'm slowly accumulating renders and such for this project. Plus I do tend to get distracted easily, and have been working on other stuff. So the short form is that it'll be a while before I'm sufficiently caught up on my other stuff, at which point I can focus on cranking out an initial release.

I recently did some work on a new Minotaur, for possible use in the UnderboobGirl story, but even though Astaroth is absolutely primitive by comparison, I still like him... Well things to ponder. Here's a render with the other Minotaur I was screwing around with...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, I've changed the Consent storyline a bit. Originally, it was kind of a 'dating sim' style game, but now it's evolved into a different story. I'm thinking that Part 1 will cover about 2-3 weeks of game time, with the MC getting involved with, well I'll call it a research project for now seeing he's going to college. Said project will reach it's climax (pun definitely intended) at the end of part 1, and I'll leave it at that.

But of course, I need to get Day 1 done first, and also UnderboobGirl. Day 1 isn't really changing at all as far as what I've explained before, but starting on Day 2 the 'new plotline' will get underway. The MC will be interacting with a number of cute gals over the 2-3 weeks, possibly getting some of them involved with the research project...

Because of the evolving nature of the storyline, well there are some new characters that will be introduced. Because of this, well there's a lot of backstory that needs to be fleshed out for these characters... this will become rather important in the buildup to Part 2.

Sex? Yeah there will be a fair amount of that. No 'Milking My Patrons' here.

As for the 'wackier' elements, yeah there's more of that planned. As a male, I have no particular interest in rendering 'normal guys', plus the world of Consent is a crossroads of modern day, fantasy, and sci fi. But, I have need of some other penis equipped characters for things... Here, this render may give you an idea...

As I mentioned, I have a few other things that I want to tie up before focusing on this again, so it'll be a while before UnderboobGirl gets released. UnderboobGirl is being reworked, probably with the Minotaur I shared earlier seeing that Astaroth's mouth doesn't have pose controls. Plus I've been tweaking UnderboobGirl a slight bit, so I want to re-do those renders.

After UnderboobGirl would come Day 1. Anyways, any release I may do is several months down the road, and I felt that I should update everyone appropriately. I'm focusing entirely on my own projects at this point, so that should help. While I like doing fan art, etc. well I'm kind of done for that for now.

That's not to say that I'm not above 'Celebrity look-alike cameos' in Consent... I may incorporate some look-alikes in a few of the subplots...

RandomCelebrities1a.jpg

The above thumbnail is an example of the random-ness of my interests. While this is all mainly 'filler' for Consent, well let's just say there are a number of characters involved...

And it also reflects some of the 'side projects' I'm getting out of the way first. It'll make more sense once I get those done...

Also, I'm doing this mainly for fun, and I need to work at my own pace to avoid burnout...

Anyways, short form, the wait continues. I'm plugging away, but it'll be a while. I'll keep y'all posted, and in the meantime I have a couple of other things on my plate to get out of the way first...

:cool:

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just leaving this here (updated piece) - I might use this on a TV screen ingame or something...

I'm still accumulating renders for Consent, but right now I have some other projects I'm working on. So for the time being, this'll mainly continue to be a place to share preview pics and such, until I get all of the other pieces in place so I can focus on Consent the way I'm envisioning it...

Back to work!

Edit: I posted this elsewhere, but these gals may be part of the supporting cast in Consent, so I'm sharing here as well for completeness.

Tiff & Ivy - BeastCave Fun

And... fun with PenTentacles...

:winkytongue:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Not really an update, just a footnote...

So, I see that Teacher's Pets had the Abandoned tag added. If it is indeed dead, this makes me sad.

I have a particular fondness for the Meghan character, I think she's pretty cute. It's quite possible that I may include my 'Meghan Celeb Lookalike' character in Consent as a cameo/supporting cast member. I do have the 'Meghan' file that Deem shared with me, but I like my version better, plus I like using my own 'hand spun' characters, even when they are based on other characters... call it artistic license or something.

It'll be a while before I'm up to speed with Consent again (too many other projects, etc. demanding my attention at the moment), but in the meantime, the abandonment of TP makes me sad...

Also, Sarah (see PenTentacles spoiler in post immediately above)... is another possible cameo character. She doesn't look quite the same as the other Sarah, but I always enjoyed her proportions. As I noted before, the storyline will lend itself to such 'celeb lookalike cameos' quite well, due to the 'crossed timelines' nature of Consent.

The various cameos will mostly happen at the University and at the Paragon Gentleman's Club... as such they are very easy to work into the story. And there's a third location too, which I won't spoil at this time. One such character will play sorta kinda a 'Hedi Lamar' role in the Consent storyline...

And the PenTentacles too! They are a girl's new best friend... and I have use for them! Squeanis too possibly...

These appearances by these other gals, etc. will be minor roles of course. Brooke, Mitzi, Kelby, Elise, Angel, Nicole and Mom are still my main characters, and each have important roles to play in my story (Kelby got upgraded 'cuz I like Kelby, and she fits into the Mitzi/Kelby story so nicely). The other gals I've mentioned will have less important roles, but I like eye candy...

In the meantime, I'm currently focused on set/asset construction due to where Chapter 1 is supposed to end up at it's conclusion. In between other things of course, but it all takes time.

Here's a sneak peek at one of the locations that tie in to Chapter One that I'm currently doing some kitbashing on...

VegaGoose1.jpg

---

In closing, here's hoping that (as I mentioned in the TP thread) that TP's future is Au Revior an not RIP...

Edit: archiving this pic:

NatBigGuy1_OhWee.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Nurikabe

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Not really an update, as Consent is still sidelined, but here's a few more characters that may make cameo appearances or something in Consent.

The render below showcases an adventuring party taking a break between quests. This may be part of a TV/Web series or something, essentially something to put on the TVs in the background, or on a computer monitor.

These characters may also tie in with a game event.

Anyways, back to work on my other projects!

Edit: Just leaving another render here:

Edit 2:
Just adding a render of another WIP character that I'm working on... (need to do some more minor tweaks to the skin and facial features)

Nora1.jpg

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I suppose I should give an update on the status of Age of Consent, and why I'm not actively working on it at the moment.

This was supposed to be a short post, but I have a few things to cover so bear with me.

As a few of my may know, I'm currently working on a few characters (such as the gal immediately above), that I'm currently fine tuning. The plan is to offer a few of the characters that I've designed for sale on Renderosity. There are WAAAAAY better character artists than myself, but nonetheless I want to see if I can offer a few compelling characters, and maybe get a small amount of income from this hobby rolling.

In the short term, I'm not too concerned about my personal financial situation, but it would be nice to get some supplemental income rolling from this hobby.

With the Patreon drama that's going on right now, I feel that Patreon would not be the right platform for my projects, as I like rendering nekkid people having sex. Yeah I do more tame renders too, but I like to explore more 'risque' themes, such as dragon on gal sex, consentual incest, Minotaur sex of course, Duckie sex, yeah...

Patreon seems to be about one step away from banning adult content creators completely, and has been tightening the screws on said content over the last 9 months or so.

So I don't want that drama (i.e. watching my Patreon page get suddenly suspended, and wondering if I'll get my money), plus I'm hoping to find a more 'anonymous' way to receive pledges/donations, something that doesn't involve my bank account directly - and I'm not sure I'll ever find that short of cryptocurrency, which is something I'm not interested in.

Thanks to FOSTA and other things coming down the pike in the US, yeah the last thing you want is a big red arrow pointing at you when you are generating 'questionable' content. Sure, I'm not planning on pre-teen content or anything that extreme, but I just want to do my art, and not have to keep looking over my shoulder when I'm doing it.

Some of the characters I work with are supposed to older teenagers, and while I can claim they are 18, others may not agree... Personally, I think that 16 should be the age of adulthood at this point, as teenagers are pretty savvy at 16 these days (thanks to the internet), but that's not gonna happen anytime soon.

So, In the meantime I do occasionally share renders here while I'm plugging away with Daz. F-95 seems to be a fortress of it's own. Not sure how the admins have managed to keep F-95 out of the reach of folks that would like to see it go away (seeing that it allows 'bucaneer' related content), but it seems like as good a place as any for my stuff, and some of the 'crowd' seems to appreciate it.

At least with Renderosity, I have the potential to get a small income stream rolling, and since I rather enjoy dialing in characters, and working with the associated textures, i guess we shall see how that goes... Of course, I'll need to continue to come up with new content to keep that stream rolling (if it takes off), which will take a bit of time away from storytelling...

Such character design (and similar projects) does take some time away from my other projects, and I like to 'live' with the characters for a bit to become familiar with their flaws so that I can improve upon them before I'm ready to share them. Plus, 'putting them away' for a bit and then coming back to them later is a good way to spot things you didn't notice before. Currently I have 6-8 characters that are in this 'state'. A few of them are 'celebrity' related, so the 'bar' for them is a bit higher than just some character I like. I don't want exact likenesses, but do I want them 'close enough' that people can 'fine tune' them to get them the rest of the way if they want.

Renderosity has several 'spitting images' characters, so I'm reasonably sure that my own 'inspired by' characters should be able to find homes on Renderosity. Sure, there are a handful of 'lookalike' characters on Daz3D too, but Daz QC is slower, and they have a nasty habit of not responding for a bit (or not responding at all) if they aren't impressed with your stuff. My experiences so far with the Renderosity staff have been positive, so I have good feelings about doing the Renderosity thing...

Nicole I have mixed feelings on. On the one hand, I think she's a character that others might be interested in buying, but she's integral to the Consent storyline, so I'm not sure if I want to 'share' her via Renderosity at this time...

:noexpression:

The 'good' news is that most of the characters I'm working on at the moment have a place in the Consent storyline, once I get back to that.

Also, there is another story I'm involved with at the moment (when the mood strikes) that I want to get out the way first as well.

Then comes Underboobgirl (a Consent related story), but I want to go back and re-work/fine tune the Underboobgirl model at this point, and then of course I will need to re-render a bunch of stuff and of course do some other renders to finish that short story.

Then, after these other projects, I'm planning to tackle the 'full' Consent story.

I'm also patiently awaiting a few new new hardware releases before building a dedicated rendering machine. My 18.4" laptop is actually rather good for this (dual GTX 1080s), but renders still take time, and at this point I need to look into re-applying thermal paste to my GTX 1080s as they are starting to heat a bit higher than before. So a dedicated rendering machine seems like a good plan once I start focusing on cranking out renders again, so that I don't fry this laptop prematurely.

I do have an 'external GPU' option for this laptop via my Thunderbolt 3 port, but if I go that route, well I'm waiting for the 7nm graphics cards to start dropping, as they will probably have more VRAM and of course better performance than the current cards. That's still a few months away though...

So this 'waiting on new hardware' situation is also delaying Consent in a way.

While my Daz skill has improved, let me get this out of the way now. There are WAAAAAAAY better Daz Studio artists than myself, and I'm more interested in telling my stories than in making perfect renders. So I'm sure that some people will be turned off by my 'Daz style'. The only thing I can say to them is, well there ARE better Daz Studio artists out there, support them if that's an issue for you. I just want to share the stories I have in mind, and Daz Studio is the tool I'm using.

I'm not interested in things like D-Force (seems like too much work to just tell a story), or the 'cutting edge' of rendering techniques. And there will always be better artists out there, and I'm not looking to join that pantheon. I just like to amuse people occasionally, and maybe titillate them here and there with a few of my renders.

Finally, and this is something I had to learn the hard way, I HATE the stress of deadlines. I'd rather take the time to do the renders the way I want, when I want, rather than just cranking out renders back to back just to meet some deadline. I left another project because of this (and for other personal reasons that I won't share). And if I'm not happy with where a story is headed, well that just adds to the stress.

This may not bode well for those looking for a story that is receiving significant updates every 3-4 weeks with lots of renders in each update, but that's how it is with me. I want to enjoy this hobby, not get burned out by it (and I did burn out a few months back). So Consent may have fewer renders than you may see in other games/stories. I very much enjoyed games like Dreams of Desire, but they had a team to crank out all of that content. I'm not looking to build a team, and am no longer interested in being a member of anyone else's team.

Consent Day 1 does have a bunch of planned forks/paths to follow (you have several options r.e. which characters to spend the day with), and that's not going to change. But things like animated sex scenes, etc., yeah probably not gonna happen with me. Fortunately, I have no obligations to any 'donors' at the moment, but I do appreciate having a 'fan base' of sorts and am asking humbly for their continued patience for now.

In the meantime, I hope that a few people are appreciating the other render pieces I'm sharing every now and then. Each of these probably does help with my skillset a bit, but mainly I do them just for fun as the mood strikes.

I'm still working on stuff regularly (hence the 'and my other projects' addition to the title of this thread), just not the main Consent storyline at the moment.

Anyways, that's what's on my mind at the moment. I apologize for the continued delay with Consent, but I'll get there eventually...
:cool:

Edit: Just adding a couple of my fun renders that I posted up in another thread..

Archiving another pic:

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, so my storywriting brain is in overdrive at the moment...

Note: The next post (on page 5) compiles the renders and the important details I've shared below into a sequential format. If you don't want to read a bunch of 'I'm working on this thingie' notes, skip this post.

I felt the urge to do some fan art yesterday. You see, there's these things in DazPoserWorld called Squienises. As penis-ey creatures, well they have lots of potential if you like creature/monster sex.

They have 8 legs, which look like little penises, so of course, I felt the urge to show a Squienis pleasuring four gals whith those 8 leg thingies...

Here's the render in question that has gotten this ball rolling...

Anyways, this setup got me thinking about PenTentacles as well. For those not familair with PenTentacles, they are penis-shaped snakelike things, and I've put them to use before. Anyways, I began to ponder a lifecycle where a fully grown Squienis plants a pair of PenTentacles inside the womb and ass of said gals, where they engage in a symbiotic relationship (think Lampreys and Sharks), with our tiny PenTentacle young providing benefits (birth control, hygiene, pheromones) in exchange for sustenance (I'm thinking PenTentacles love the hormones, cum, etc. that is released during sex).

So having come up with a life cycle of sorts, an idea of which predators to avoid, etc., and since I want these to be gal-friendly creatures (i.e. they aren't going to eat our lovely ladies, although 'teasing' with some erotic nibbling is still on the table), well I have a whole story about this mapped out now... and have decided to run with it.

Sooo, for the next few days I'm going to crank out one of a small number of renders each day until this short story reaches it's conclusion. It won't be very long, with a bunch of 'dialogue' panels with some sex scenes thrown in for fun (I'll be recycling a few of my fan renders here and there to help fill in this short story), but hopefully people get a kick out of it when I'm done...

Who knows, once it's done perhaps my 'Squienis lifecycle mythology' will catch on! Although somehow I think that some will instead prefer rendering 'rougher sex' with these things. As for myself, I like loveable Squienises, not mean ones...

I'm putting to use some 'mostly stock' Daz models that have been used in other games (two of the characters inferrred are currently in an abandoned state), and a D lookalike 'cuz she's so cute and innocent! There have been requests to continue the stories of two characters in particular in the relevant threads, so consider this as fulfilling a 'fan request' of sorts. And as my own 'fan-made homage' of the gals involved.

Anyways, here's the title pane:

EnthralledMySquienisStory_Cover_OhWee.jpg
In the case of Kate/Summer and Trace/Akasha, I'm sticking with the base models with minor adjustments, rather than exact lookalikes. Meg/Blaire is a bit more customized, and well I'm borrowing Dee ( ) from the relevant art assets thread.

I may tweak Akasha a bit more (mainly the skin tone), but I'm not looking for an exact DoD Tracy lookalike in this case (since Tracy has her own story going on at the moment). I pretty much like how Akasha looks as is, with just a couple of tweaks...

Note that I'm not using my own dialed in lookalikes, as I felt that using the stock daz models that the other characters are based on was appropriate to this story. Note that there will be references to the inferred backstories in this story - yep, the incestual relationships part...

And if anyone cares, yes the universe of Consent does include Squeinises and PenTentacles in it's mythology. So this story will provide some context for how I view these creatures... So I'm considering working with the PenTentacles and Squeinises in this short story as 'research' of sorts...

I'll be posting the story panes for the Squeinis story as I put them together here in this thread over the next few days, for those that care to loosely follow this story.
;)

Edit: Here's the first page...

SquienisStoryPg1.jpg

Edit 2: second pane

SquienisStoryPg2.jpg

Edit 2. Just adding two more panes (yes I AM doing a flashback sequence to the night before). Not sure what page numbers for these are yet. Also, not sure if I'm going to render more than just the four boy/girl combos alluded to in page one... I want to do all sixteen, but these take a lot of time to set up, and I have other things I'd like to do too...

Edit 3: Just adding another panel.

I was pleasantly stunned when I saw how this render was shaking out, once I finished posing Meg and Dee's Dad and hit the render button.

The 'night before' panels are taking about 2 hours apiece to render, not counting cancelled renders-fixing something-restarting time, so it's been slow going.

Edit 4:
I was originally planning to make us of the 'generic male' model shown in the Meg render above as Dee's dad, but since I may be rendering him with different partners, and since I'd rather not limit my shot setups by trying to hide his face all the time, I've decided to 'cast' a 3D actor for the role...

I needed a handsome fellow, who was tall, blonde with blue eyes, and suitably built to swoon the ladies... I think Brayden Bareback here should do nicely for that, and it will be a lot of fun to 'watch' him as he's banging each of the four ladies above...

Edit 5:
OK, so, by adding 2 DP FFMM scenes at the condo, I can get away with just two renders, instead of having to do another 12 renders... Sure, I'd love to show each gal being banged individually by each guy, but that's a lot of renders to set up, and this is the 'backstory', not the main focus. There are a couple of other sexual encounters in the story as well, so I don't want to get bogged down with just one scene.

Sooo, without further ado, Dee gets DPed! Meg's there too...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote