Enter the Sasquatch

Sasquatch421

Nov 10, 2017

I've been here almost a year and haven't been real talkative, so perhaps I should change that, starting with a proper introduction.

I'm an older vet whos family nicknamed him Sasquatch after I got out and decided to grow out my hair. The 421 is a small reference to Star Wars: A New Hope. I'm a gamer that also loves watching anime, comics and spending time with the animals on the farm. Being from Nebraska I'm also a huge Cornhuskers fan and love watching other college football games.

Other sports, I'm a fan of the L.A. Kings, the Kansas City Royals and I still love Da Bulls! I do enjoy NASCAR, but am at a loss since my drivers have all left the sport. I do still watch some WWE, but I will admit it has gone down hill over the years with the exception of NXT.

You really want to chat? Then let's go with my biggest love that is music! I listen to a wide variety and am willing to try out new groups. The biggest exception is country music as it really isn't good anymore. The last concert I went to was Ghost opening up for Iron Maiden and I have discovered a new love for the Japanese group Band Maid. I also have a secret love to listen to Psy, but don't tell anyone!

I also love to read... Break time at work? You can usually find me with my nose buried in a book. Currently I'm re-reading "Fire in the Blood" by Erin M. Evans. I read a variety of authors and have Warhammer to Laurell K. Hamilton.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017

I've been here almost a year and haven't been real talkative, so perhaps I should change that, starting with a proper introduction.

I'm an older vet whos family nicknamed him Sasquatch after I got out and decided to grow out my hair. The 421 is a small reference to Star Wars: A New Hope. I'm a gamer that also loves watching anime, comics and spending time with the animals on the farm. Being from Nebraska I'm also a huge Cornhuskers fan and love watching other college football games.

Other sports, I'm a fan of the L.A. Kings, the Kansas City Royals and I still love Da Bulls! I do enjoy NASCAR, but am at a loss since my drivers have all left the sport. I do still watch some WWE, but I will admit it has gone down hill over the years with the exception of NXT.

You really want to chat? Then let's go with my biggest love that is music! I listen to a wide variety and am willing to try out new groups. The biggest exception is country music as it really isn't good anymore. The last concert I went to was Ghost opening up for Iron Maiden and I have discovered a new love for the Japanese group Band Maid. I also have a secret love to listen to Psy, but don't tell anyone!

I also love to read... Break time at work? You can usually find me with my nose buried in a book. Currently I'm re-reading "Fire in the Blood" by Erin M. Evans. I read a variety of authors and have Warhammer to Laurell K. Hamilton.
Welcome ^^

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
Welcome man! Great introduction! :)
*Addition: Profile pic. is cover from Gen 13, vol 2, issue 12. Created by J. Scott Campbell, published by Image comics :p