Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
uncensor KG version work in 1.03
please use the 1.03 Patch and than put the KG version in the game it work^^

maxfold

Nov 16, 2018
uncensor KG version work in 1.03
please use the 1.03 Patch and than put the KG version in the game it work^^
Are there any fundamental changes in Kagura Games English release | original/MTL version ?
better translation? More events? More bugs fixed?

I use 1.03 Patch, did i need additional uncensor patch?

Aresd25

Jun 28, 2018
Can you even get contract points in a virgin, zero lust run? One of the endings requires less than one lust going for that first.

NiKiller88

Jul 5, 2023
Can you even get contract points in a virgin, zero lust run?
I think so.

But you have to realize that having a "virgin zero lust run" does not mean "having no sex-related events at all and having 100 holiness" (piety in the kagura translation). I mean, you can probably do that too, but you can forget about contract points, because the extra contract crest that gives you said points can only be given to you if you have 90 (or is it even less?) piety and she gets her pussy fingered.

All in all, you have to do SOMETHING to loosen her up and lower her piety (which, by the way, has absolutely no effect on the ending, so lose it, it's just there for gameplay reasons) and then get that extra contract crest for those points. And you can still have a virgin run. As for the lust. Well, the lewd XP will build up no matter what (to lower piety), but when you get 100 lewd XP, you will be given the choice of either increasing your lust or losing 10 lewd XP to stay at zero lust.

Damn, that's a lot of words.

Arkeverian

Jul 5, 2022
1715737985764.png

Where is this knight supposed to be?

Do i need to search the high level forest dungeon more?
It reads like it should be someone in town, but my investigation makes that seem untrue.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Are there any fundamental changes in Kagura Games English release | original/MTL version ?
better translation? More events? More bugs fixed?

I use 1.03 Patch, did i need additional uncensor patch?
Theres more bugs in the kg version for sure lol.

They literally broken the Effects tab in the Contracts/Experience Menu, also we no longer have things like shotas or gnomes, we have "very small men" instead.

And you dont need anything other than the 1.03 patch for the kg version atm

Last edited:

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
I gotta say I feel cheated out of this one, the only butt stuff in there is with gangbangs
No? There is butt only prostitution stuff. A rich guy who only does anal. And butt only hook ups with perverts and random guys and church members you seduce. There is some butt only stuff that isn't just DPs and gangbangs.

Reactions: shuck

shuck

Jul 31, 2021
No? There is butt only prostitution stuff. A rich guy who only does anal. And butt only hook ups with perverts and random guys and church members you seduce. There is some butt only stuff that isn't just DPs and gangbangs.
Well shit, I could not find any butt slut pictures in the img folder so I was pretty disappointed, in that case I will dive right back into it

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
Well shit, I could not find any butt slut pictures in the img folder so I was pretty disappointed, in that case I will dive right back into it
Those are the ones I know about, but may be more with stuff I haven't unlocked yet, but there is some anal focused stuff in the game, though might be more focused on text than pictures of anal as most are pretty obscured or far away.

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
Go to the explorer guild and speak to the head who saved the kidnapped child. the room is to your left. a new dark corridor will show in the map its for the dungeon.
Any more info on this. Had the key for awhile, talked to everyone in the guild and also finished the ruins. Where do I use the key and what unlocks where I can use it? Do I need to do main story quest stuff or those special assignments first?

EDIT: Okay I found out. It is the other ruins. the NAMELESS ruins, not the main ruins for the main dungeon.

EDIT 2:
Got to the goal of the Lustium and gives me an error "Unlock requirement error?"

Anyone get this or know if this is a bug or what is going on with it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Careless Cloud

Krew

May 5, 2017
I've seen others mention kissing a girl, does anyone know who they are talking about and how you get that scene?

Cadwae

Oct 13, 2019
I've seen others mention kissing a girl, does anyone know who they are talking about and how you get that scene?
I have not yet seen any 'on girl' stuff or even the MC and another girl in a gangbang or anything. So, not that I'm aware of and have most things unlocked other than heart tile and Grant dungeon stuff since it is sort of RNG

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes