Rotatnemmoc

Feb 3, 2022
Also, can't for the life of me remember where the bandit enemies show up. Never finished the recollections with those mobs.
If by bandit enemies you are talking about the "Tomb Robbers" type enemies (for Richelle's CG) then they were in my experience an uncommon (if not rarer) spawn in the Dercille Ruins it seems, I can at least confirm that I encountered them on floor 5 if nothing else. Elsewhere in the thread someone seems to say they spawn around F6-7 as well, but I haven't encountered them there nor tested much since it seems their spawn rate is just low by default, so expect to have to roll on a lot of enemy tiles either way.

For what is worth I cleared the whole ruins the first time around without encountering any of those mobs either, so either something is borked with their spawn rates, or there are other hidden conditions, or I just got incredibly (un)lucky lol

SaiyanK

Aug 25, 2018
Do repeatable quests have new content or are they always the same?
Repeatable quests? You mean quests from the same NPC?

After a few days you can acess the quest from the item shop girl, i think there is a quest on the clinic after a few more days and if you buy the exploration card from the guild you can acess more quests. You have to progress all of them to reach the ending, at least the pure ending.

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
Repeatable quests? You mean quests from the same NPC?

After a few days you can acess the quest from the item shop girl, i think there is a quest on the clinic after a few more days and if you buy the exploration card from the guild you can acess more quests. You have to progress all of them to reach the ending, at least the pure ending.
I mean, the same npc has the same quest everytime? for example the tailor? its always the same CG? or it changes?

SaiyanK

Aug 25, 2018
I mean, the same npc has the same quest everytime? for example the tailor? its always the same CG? or it changes?
Well i think it changes when you get more lust, there are 3 erotic scenes from the tailor guy. You need 100 lewd than when you sleep you can get lust to level 1. I played the game pure, got harassed some times but never update the lust because i wanna see the pure ending. This lust mechanic works like that in celesphonia so it will probably be the same in this game.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EnishiaAndTheBindingBrand-1.04Steam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Enishia and the Binding Brand [v1.04 Steam] [Shimobashira Workshop/Kagura Games] - Compressed

Win [400 MB]
- - - -

Rotatnemmoc

Feb 3, 2022
how do you raise Lewd level? I have my Lust100/100 and I thought I could pray to increase Lewdlevel like Ambrosia but I dont know how?
You should get a dream when you end the day and go to bed with max lust, first option reduces your lust by 10 and keeps you at your current level, second option in red quite blatantly tells you that it unlocks the next lust level...

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Unofficial Repack [1.04]:
Vote for the future of the Repack project here!

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Win/Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

Leave a Like if you Liked!
Other Repacks

SaruSubery

Nov 10, 2017
Also, the people fucked count is broken. I've had Enishia gangbanged more times than I can count on version 1.04 the latest Kagura patch, and it only reads she's fucked 7 people, 0 non specific. It's broken and fucking nonsense to include if it doesn't count properly.
Just found the reason for this: when you look into js/plugins/SH_BenriCommands.js you can see the function definition
JavaScript:
function SH_sexExp(name,num) {//経験相手を数える処理
  //固有キャラは一回のみ。lengthで取得し、不特定多数とは分ける。
  //console.log(name)
  if(!$gameSwitches.value(9)){//回想ではオフ
    var array = $gameVariables.value(291)//固有キャラ配列を代入
    if(!num)num = 1//多数でない場合省略可
    if(array == 0 || array == null)array = []//初期値の場合配列化
    if(name == "unknown" || name == "Unknown Character"){//不明の相手の場合人数に加算
      $gameVariables._data[292] += num
    }else if(!array.includes(name)){//不明以外で、かつ配列に名前がない場合配列に追加
      array.push(name)//名前追加
      $gameVariables._data[291] = array//固有キャラの配列更新
      $gameVariables._data[293] = array.length//配列の数を代入
    };
    $gameVariables._data[153] = $gameVariables.value(292) + $gameVariables.value(293)//総経験
  }

}
which should tell you the non specific partner count should go up by num as long as the name is either "unknown" or "Unknown Character". But when you look at data/CommonEvents.json, this function gets used like
Code:
SH_sexExp("Bar Customer",3)
and such, often with either a specific name or a generic NPC title, so the non specific count never goes up. Here's how I fixed it
JavaScript:
function SH_sexExp(name,num) {//経験相手を数える処理
  //固有キャラは一回のみ。lengthで取得し、不特定多数とは分ける。
  //console.log(name)
  if(!$gameSwitches.value(9)){//回想ではオフ
    var array = $gameVariables.value(291)//固有キャラ配列を代入
    if(!num)num = 1//多数でない場合省略可
    if(array == 0 || array == null)array = []//初期値の場合配列化
    const uniqueNames = ["Nazar", "Guard Byne", "Kindhearted Bowlon", "Jemmi", "Naughty Marcel", "Tailor Paleal", "Auborne", "Warehouseman Carrio", "Director Parm", "Grant", "Patron Mogeurre"];
    if(!uniqueNames.includes(name)){//不明の相手の場合人数に加算
      $gameVariables._data[292] += num
    }else if(!array.includes(name)){//不明以外で、かつ配列に名前がない場合配列に追加
      array.push(name)//名前追加
      $gameVariables._data[291] = array//固有キャラの配列更新
      $gameVariables._data[293] = array.length//配列の数を代入
    };
    $gameVariables._data[153] = $gameVariables.value(292) + $gameVariables.value(293)//総経験
  }

}
which means the non specific partner count should go up by num as long as the name is none of the unique names listed above.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes