main.png
Japanese title: 東方カード戦争
Developer: あおぐも | Aogumo
Release: 10/Jan/2022
Version: 2022年02月06日
Language: English (v2)
Store: [RJ368560]
DOWNLOAD: attached
(Translation only; unpack the file to the game directory of the exact game version overwriting existing files)

This is a complete offline translation of the game without using BepInEx/XUnity.AutoTranslator.

Plus, I modded the game to use Up/Down arrows in addition to mouse Scroll up/down for navigation,
Tab for going to the deck and back and Space for ending the turn.

FTWAI: The game keeps both saves and settings in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\PPTC\Touhou Card War registry key.

Last edited:

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I recall upon release that the dev said they would continue working on this and adding more content over time. It seems they just stopped and vanished after the February 2022 update. Kinda sucks that you've got all the girls there but, only one H scene for one of them. Especially due to the potential this game has.

• Sad
Reactions: Surgy

Black Cardinal

Jun 14, 2018
I recall upon release that the dev said they would continue working on this and adding more content over time. It seems they just stopped and vanished after the February 2022 update. Kinda sucks that you've got all the girls there but, only one H scene for one of them. Especially due to the potential this game has.
I agree. Despite the fact that most of the mechanics are copied, there are also unique card perks. It would be cool to add new touhou girls after passing.