Wolf RPG Complete [English Translation][Patch]「とんこつ」発情バニーハナ Horny Bunny Hana (RJ272367) 1.02

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
RJ272367_img_main.jpg

STATUS (Complete): If you come across any bugs, typos or anything abnormal, please report them here
TIME OF COMPLETION: ~2020/07/28
TRANSLATION LEVEL: Decent~
Non-native english speaker, Human Translation with the help of MTL and ~30% romaji knowledge of japanese
PATCH FILE (for version 1.02 of the game):

-Notes:
The game's translation is now complete and ready to go! Big thanks to mayaktheunholy on ULMF and the one who notified him to help me with the untranslated sections that I was struggling with. Although complete, due to lack of playtesters, there may still be some parts that I missed translating (excluding the trivial), some bugs, typos, etc. If you come across one, please report it here and I'll see if I can correct it. Hope you enjoy the game! And please support the developper if you can!

-Update:
_1.01: Fixed some untranslated parts
_1.02: Fixed an H-scene that couldn't be registered into the H-scenes recollection
_1.03: Fixed some typos, Title description going way out of text box (due to the cached data on the Title menu, you'll have to make a new fresh save from New Game to update the Title. Sorry for the inconvenience)
_1.04: Fixed some untranslated parts
_1.05: Fixed some untranslated parts
_1.06: fixed an H-scene that couldn't be registered into the H-scenes recollection
_1.07: fixed Fixed some typos, texts going way out of text box (due to the cached data on some texts menu, you'll have to make a new fresh save from New Game to update those texts. Sorry for the inconvenience)
_1.08: Fixed some untranslated parts

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Saucygogen

Sep 3, 2020
Neither of the converters worked for me, So I just downloaded from here:

It has no data.wolf file, and you can just copy & paste the patch files into the folder and it works. ( I only checked the translation through the intro, but it was in English.)

Kyubizero9

Dec 12, 2018
Neither of the converters worked for me, So I just downloaded from here:

It has no data.wolf file, and you can just copy & paste the patch files into the folder and it works. ( I only checked the translation through the intro, but it was in English.)
can you repost the mega one id love to be able to play this just computer works better with mega