Apr 23, 2018
title.png
Japanese title: 6月の君と僕
Developer:
Release: 8/Aug/2023
Version: 2023年08月13日
Language: English (v1)
Store: [RJ01081508]

After-school sex simulator: have sex with your classmates at school or on your way home.
"My and your lewd acts are hidden by the sound of rain echoing in the empty classroom..."

DOWNLOAD:
(Translation only; unpack the file to the root directory of the exact game version overwriting existing)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
194211.png 194714.png

Last edited:

daru

Oct 5, 2017
I can't seem to unlock 2 of the scenes with the other guys and the alternative at the top of the title

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Not a bad game, but my gripe is there's no data persistence. Exiting out of the game means having to start all over. You can still use the cheat code, but there goes your sense of progression.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Exiting out of the game means having to start all over.
Yeah, I was confused by this too when I first tried the game. It's very unconventional. But the dev seems to have trouble with game programming, claiming something along the lines that he fears bugs if he add more options that require coding on his Cien blog so maybe it is justifiable.

By the way, since the game .json is unpacked now it's theoretically possible to mod such functionality in, because it should be native for the engine, if someone knows PGMMV better and has the editor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beyo

daru

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, I was confused by this too when I first tried the game. It's very unconventional. But the dev seems to have trouble with game programming, claiming something along the lines that he fears bugs if he add more options that require coding on his Cien blog so maybe it is justifiable.

By the way, since the game .json is unpacked now it's theoretically possible to mod such functionality in, because it should be native for the engine, if someone knows PGMMV better and has the editor.
Strange, because they're doing stuff from scratch and their games are pretty cool.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
daru: There is nothing strange about it, the cool thing is the art, not the programming or functionality. Modern low-code game creation tools, like Pixel Game Maker MV editor used for this game, are designed so that even a baby can make a decent game if they've got enough patience and remember the manual. It requires almost no programming skills, unless the developer uses the advanced features or adds their own plugins or modules, which is obviously not the case here.

daru

Oct 5, 2017
Tell me you never used MV without telling me you never used MV.
Game maker is a mess generally as soon as you don't do a RPG game. They're not inventing anything incredible, but they used custom code.

Ratsel21

Jul 19, 2017
Why are their names localized?! Daniel Grey? Jack Wood? Una Hill?! Tress Cruz? Twain Lee?! Wut?!!

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
The previous game's translation team mentioned that they had to localize the names to fit the textboxes, because romanji would be too long for the boxes, so that's probably the same decision at work here.

Reactions: Ratsel21
Dec 21, 2021
How do you get the Harem world line?

Edit: Found it. Move the cursor to the top of the window in the title screen. To anyone wondering, after cumming inside each girl 5 times in the harem World Line they get pregnant and you get this screen:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote