Seeking English NTR games or VN

jose.pz.900

Jan 23, 2018
My favorites:

,I have not played it, but looking at the list, if it's the same as the other 3, I'll like to play it

Reactions: tenma_

prawnzone

Dec 21, 2017
Hello, I'm looking for netorare games with a male protagonist. I loved Marina's Cuckolding Report, Swing & Miss and Seeds of Chaos, any recommendations?

jose.pz.900

Jan 23, 2018
Hello, I'm looking for netorare games with a male protagonist. I loved Marina's Cuckolding Report, Swing & Miss and Seeds of Chaos, any recommendations?
Male protagonist and the woman does it (Cuckolding), or male protagonist do all?
for the first case, I know two:

1. Marriage or pervert (more or less, you play with the couple)
2. My servant and the stranger Astensia

prawnzone

Dec 21, 2017
Male protagonist and the woman does it (Cuckolding), or male protagonist do all?
for the first case, I know two:

1. Marriage or pervert (more or less, you play with the couple)
2. My servant and the stranger Astensia
As in I would like to play the male character that gets cuckolded, and preferably all from his point of view but maybe show the scenes from her point of view in the bonus scenes after you finish the game (like in Marina's Cuckolding Report). But thanks for the suggestions I will check them out :)

U

User_17502

Hey I beat all those games and was wondering if you had anymore to recommend! I loved the first batch!

Hey I finished all those games and was wondering if you had anymore to recommend! I loved the first batch!
I am going to shill my own game but thats because no one has mentioned it.

Hopefully this scratches your itch