Seeking English NTR games or VN

shadowjettj13

Sep 2, 2017
Well, here are a few of my favorite NTR games:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I played a lot more good NTR games , but these are the only that come to mind, since i finished most.
However if you finish all of those games and enjoy them, i will provide further information:).
Thanks! I have played shadow core and inn my wife and loved those. will post again when i finish the rest!

0x-x-x0

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2017
Interesting list. Are these (full) ntr games or games with a little bit ntr?

I would also recommend & . Together with the best ntr games I know. And maybe try out my game( ).

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Hello @0x-x-x0 . More than 90% of these games are full-ntr.
As for detailed informations:
Also, i really appreciate that you went all the way and sent me a link to your NTR game, very much appreciated, downloading right now! :)
I also like to support NTR developers so if you accept paysafe donations i will donate in the future( no credit card for personal reasons )

Reactions: Ellordrings

Callandor

Jul 13, 2017
1. Shadowcore (Really liked the NTR aspect of the game)
2. Amor Magic Academy (Enjoy the stat balacing and girl-stealing gameplay)
3. NTRPG 1 & 2
4. Minako
5. Towergirls KC (Don't know if you folks count it as NTR, but I like the battle-fuck fighting) (This is may favourite game overall, but NTR aspect is lacking)
6. The Tyrant

Those are the ones I can think of right now from the top of my head.
Special mention of Oyako Rankan and Leane 1&2, which are amazing games ... but are in Japanese.

tenma_

Jul 17, 2017
My favorites:

Reactions: Ploster

shadowjettj13

Sep 2, 2017
I played a lot more good NTR games , but these are the only that come to mind, since i finished most.
However if you finish all of those games and enjoy them, i will provide further information:).
Hey I beat all those games and was wondering if you had anymore to recommend! I loved the first batch!
Hey I finished all those games and was wondering if you had anymore to recommend! I loved the first batch!