• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Complete [English] NTR Cheating Trip ~Wife's Cuckoldry Log~

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
000.jpg
Hi, I translated this Japanese doujin recently in order to test out the viability of OCR + translation software. It started out as a test which then developed into doing the whole thing. I figured some netorase fans might like it, so I'm uploading my English translation.

I wasn't sure if this is the correct part of forum to put this, but the comics forum was as clear as concrete in respect to upload rules, and this is primarily a translation to me anyway.

Bare in mind I don't speak a lick of Japanese, so I did this via a combination of Google Keep (OCR) + DeepL/GT (translation) + Paint (editing).
The translation is not pro level but it should definitely be better than the typical garbled MTL.

Dlsite link to the original:

Link to the translation (63mb) :
PM me if the download has sharing issues or whatever, and anyone's free to upload this to another host, I don't mind.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
View attachment 1441191
Hi, I translated this Japanese doujin recently in order to test out the viability of OCR + translation software. It started out as a test which then developed into doing the whole thing. I figured some netorase fans might like it, so I'm uploading my English translation.

I wasn't sure if this is the correct part of forum to put this, but the comics forum was as clear as concrete in respect to upload rules, and this is primarily a translation to me anyway.

Bare in mind I don't speak a lick of Japanese, so I did this via a combination of Google Keep (OCR) + DeepL/GT (translation) + Paint (editing).
The translation is not pro level but it should definitely be better than the typical garbled MTL.

Dlsite link to the original:

Link to the translation (63mb) :
PM me if the download has sharing issues or whatever, and anyone's free to upload this to another host, I don't mind.
THANKS MAN!! Netorase is life!