EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Capture.JPG

Overview:
Encounter 1: Tim's Mom:
Can you manage to get Rochelle in to the pool and have fun with here?

Encounter 2: The Study Group Reviews:
The second of the Encounter series is, like the others, a small-scale, real world fantasy situation. In this case a group of high school students - one guy and three hot girls - get together to do a school project. Once finished they have some drinks and start a game of truth or dare. A good old fashioned teenage fantasy.

Encounter 3: Lynn's Sleepover Reviews:
Your sister Lynn is having a friend over to spend the night. You overheard them talking about plans for the night, which involve taking pictures of each other for their boyfriends. You have recently found an old heating grill in your closet that looks right into Lynn's room and you plan on having a ringside seat
to the photo shoot.

Encounter 4: Mrs Parker:
Mrs. Parker, who you've always fantasized about, is house-sitting you while your parents are away.​

Game Updated: 2003
Thread Updated: 2018-12-09
Developer/Publisher: Christopher Cole
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- -

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Ah the AIF days. Adult games were few and far between, but you usually got a finished product when something came out. More choice nowadays, but I miss some of the writers from back in the day.

DaMew

Aug 17, 2017
Ive not used adrift before, its asking me to enter a password for the taf files

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
If I remember correctly, encounter 3 is a big tease where you don't get to do anything but watch.

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
Adrift 3.9 ( and 4.0) has two components.
Generator (Game creator - gen390.exe) & Runner (Game player - run390.exe) If it's asking for a password, you are trying to open it with the generator. Open the runner, and open the game within the runner.

Reactions: DaMew

Thegame

Jun 10, 2017
If it's asking for a password you likely are trying to open the game in the generator not the runner.
That said, most Christopher Cole games used ilovestacey as the generator password IIRC.

Ed C

May 15, 2017
I maybe really stupid, but I can't for the life of me move the ladder to the window (in Encounter 1). I tried getting the ladder, and then follow the enc1faq where it tells you the commands that work, and all I'm getting is "why do you want to move the ladder?". Any help?

beepbeep

May 7, 2017
I maybe really stupid, but I can't for the life of me move the ladder to the window (in Encounter 1). I tried getting the ladder, and then follow the enc1faq where it tells you the commands that work, and all I'm getting is "why do you want to move the ladder?". Any help?
i'm the same

Thegame

Jun 10, 2017
this is a very litteral game, (and as is often an issue with these games frustratingly very limited word/phrase recognition wise.)

for the ladder to work you need to say

put ladder under window

Thegame

Jun 10, 2017
BTW, what are the regs for posting links to outside websites for this forum? There are many (and several better made) games of this genre available for free download out there. Is simply linking to a webpage that has a list of them ok?

Edit. Nevermind. No need.

Go to the blue guide page and click the link to the aifnewsletter site and have fun.

Christopher Cole (the one that made this game) is ok, expecially his camp windylake series...

But I suggest starting with what I consider the top 3 -
BBBBen - Generally amazing stuff but his crossworlds series is one of the best on the platform imo.
Lucilla Frost - Do Celebrity Abductions first and then Nationalist Conspiracy.
GoblinBoy - Possibly the best overall creator on the platform, all his games seem great. (play his gifts series and meteor for sure.)

Last edited:

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
BTW, what are the regs for posting links to outside websites for this forum? There are many (and several better made) games of this genre available for free download out there. Is simply linking to a webpage that has a list of them ok?
Someone made a request for it so it was awnsererd.

Ed C

May 15, 2017
this is a very litteral game, (and as is often an issue with these games frustratingly very limited word/phrase recognition wise.)

for the ladder to work you need to say

put ladder under window
So after drinking the ice tea, I grab the ladder, the type put ladder under window. It keeps giving me why do you need to move the ladder.