Jul 9, 2017
Do we have anyone here that is in the $5/$10 tier for the patreon build? Or is it just a waiting game until the next public one rolls around?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You mind reuploading? Your torrent doesn't seem to work for me.
Sorry. My network drivers (Windows 10) went on the fritz. None of my torrent uploads or downloads were working, and my browser was taking a long time to load pages. I just rebooted my desktop and everything is working fine now. Please try again.

Reactions: Darrel Caper

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Sorry. My network drivers (Windows 10) went on the fritz. None of my torrent uploads or downloads were working, and my browser was taking a long time to load pages. I just rebooted my desktop and everything is working fine now. Please try again.
Thanks for trying but it still doesn't want to work for me.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
It works now but is extremely slow. Unless you plan on getting more peers, why don't you put it up on mega?
I made a torrent specifically because someone asked for a torrent. If there are few peers that's not something I have any control over. Why it's slow for you I also don't know. I have a 100mbps connection, so it's unlikely to be an issue from my end. All my other torrents are seeding plenty fast.

Reactions: Darrel Caper

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
I made a torrent specifically because someone asked for a torrent. If there are few peers that's not something I have any control over. Why it's slow for you I also don't know. I have a 100mbps connection, so it's unlikely to be an issue from my end. All my other torrents are seeding plenty fast.
KK. It worked so no problems. Thanks again.

Miyka

May 28, 2017
@crust @Cirelc

Link:

Version 0.1.2.6

Changelog:
- added a link in the sidebar area to report bugs and issues via a special form
- new messages indicator is displayed separately from all notifications
- add new dialogues to the younger cousin, including talk about panties accident
- younger cousin has a new activity: recording in the music studio
- learning Latin is much faster
- learning spells is changed: it takes three steps, every step is followed with its own picture
- three new spells: Spell of Humiliation - decreases cock size, Spell of Proud - increases cock size, and Spell of Hunger - increases oral fetish
- new dialogues with the demon aunt (without new quests yet)
- minor changes, fixes and improvements

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
is the character shemale now or is it only the family?
The MC may start as a shemale (dick and A-cup breasts), or full male or full female. How you start depends on how you answer the initial questions when you choose a custom start.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Give dev credit, an html game where they are actually being productive, which isn't always the case with these types of games.

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan

achmeed

Mar 4, 2017
The MC may start as a shemale (dick and A-cup breasts), or full male or full female. How you start depends on how you answer the initial questions when you choose a custom start.
I am trying every possible way but not working for me??

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
1. Select custom start
2. Select Man
3. Select "You are a timid, shy young man of an androgynous, somewhat feminine appearance. You are characterized by passivity and a tendency to obey."

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes