fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
for future reference, where are the savegames stored?
from the broken savegame name header I presume its in xml and open for easy editing.

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Can you get anywhere with the characters yet? I feel like I've basically just been getting respect. I haven't figured out to much in regards to getting any respect from the aunt yet either.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
kindly
a walkthrough/Schedule
for there locations
for each time
wasted soo much time searching for them
lost my sexual desire on keeping up...
also
can i creat the hero to be a trans?
or while playing? if so .. by male or female hero?

Reactions: Synful62

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
Nice, I only wonder what's the point of sharing download links for a browser game, which is hosted online..

And a quick fix request from first sight: at the stage of choosing relatives, Kimber James i gorgeous. However, when the game starts, why do you switch to an outdated photo from the early times of her transition where she's not even blonde?
Let's compare
k1.PNG K2.PNG

Frustrating inconsistency..

Also, it would be good to add an option for user-submitted MC image.

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
OK, officially. I played this 'game', though it's way of an overstatement to call it so at this stage. Basically you trying to copycat The Alpha Company, so far unsuccessfully given how little is there at all. It's really silly and annoying that plain moving around the house cost energy and you have to spend half daytime sleeping and eating multiple times. I couldn't figure out how do you escalate with the girls - all you can do is engage in same repetitive actions and the only outcome is friendship stat rising. Nothing else, no other options. Why can't I join big sis while she's eating, for instance (after I've build solid 20 of friendship):
why cantIjoin.PNG

Probably bc it's still not on the script. I chose to come stay with them for the sake of going to university but there's no opportunity to enroll - probably it's yet to be added too.
It may be just a 0.1 version but if there's barely any gameplay what's the point of releasing this incomplete at all? Basically, a few hours wasted.

Still, for the record, I came across an annoying bug - if you buy a bra and put it on once, you can't remove it even if you put on back men's clothes.
bug.PNG

kevintheghost

May 25, 2017
New version is up on tfgames
also if their are any buggs the dev said they will not be available to do anything until the 11th

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Enchanted v0.1.2

Someone who now's what the console cheat are for money?????

Reactions: laladon

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I suppose that the transformation is not forced upon the player? If so, I'll have a go.

Enchanted v0.1.2

Someone who now's what the console cheat are for money?????
Money Cheat (Right Click -> Inspect -> Console Tab): SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.state.money = xxx

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I suppose that the transformation is not forced upon the player? If so, I'll have a go.

Money Cheat (Right Click -> Inspect -> Console Tab): SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.state.money = xxx
Thanks...

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Annyone have more cheats then money?????
Use the code I posted above
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and remove the "player.state.money" part. You'll end up with all the active variables you can change, i.e: stats, skills, money, etc.

@monroe Can you (or other uploader) update the thread by post please?

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes