3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE167037_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Brimming with curiosity and a bit of sexiness,
at the age of 18, Emulis takes her maiden journey to become a full fledged Witch.
Against mild mountain monsters, her journey was going well and she was growing stronger.
... While things were going well for Emulis, sometimes she would be assailed by monsters too... They were much more ferocious than Emulis had ever imagined.
Were she ever to fall to them, Emulis would be r*ped and sullied in awful ways.Our cute and endearing Emulis ravaged against her will with no mercy.
Even then, Emulis' resolve is strong and her determination unwavering.
Can she complete her journey of tribulation in one piece?​

Updated: 03/13/17
Developer: Finish Doll
Censorship: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Additional Info Field: Japanese voiced
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Win: - - - - -
Thank you @Alurion for the link!

RE167037_img_smp1.jpg RE167037_img_smp2.jpg RE167037_img_smp3.jpg sample 7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
lol the background would be perfect for a resume xD.
i would totally hire that girl :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: ponyguy

zurusu

Feb 17, 2018
i cant open the rar, i downloaded 2 versions doko and workupload and neither works

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
you perfectly know this game will be f*uck up when the main character start calling his mother.

(BTW: we really need a vore: ryona tag, this game has some of that)

Reactions: dragonsix6969

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
If I'm not mistaken, this thing has guro in it and might not be everyone's cup of tea.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
This game, is just awful X_X. The sex scenes, animations and hit boxes are dreadful. Once again the dime a dozen sex games demanding money are of the least quality...

Reactions: yoyomistro

elql

Jan 13, 2018
i played this game a while ago.....probably the shittiest game mechanics i´ve ever suffered and the h animations are nothing special either

A.Wesker

Jul 13, 2017
The game is just awful. The mechanics are terrible, the H scenes are meh at best and there is guro in 2 scenes.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
It is a bit bizarre that the way difficulty works is that you start the game out with less moves by being at a lower level. There doesn't actually seem to be a way for you to level up in-game that doesn't just involve tinkering with the Tab toggled cheat mode.

The settings do have a "blood censor" toggle that you could turn off, but I'm not sure if all it does is just prevent the red samurai ghost enemies from spawning.

But yeah, the hitboxes are a bit ridiculous if you choose to play at a sufficiently low level to not have either the long range magic attack triggered by X or the sliding kick. Thankfully the gallery's fully unlocked from the start and the cheat menu doesn't seem to lock any rewards or events in-game. Unfortunately, the level select you can trigger on the main menu with Tab followed by Q has a terrible numbering system since it gives no real idea what stage each number corresponds to. You could probably experiment until you figure it out, but that's a bit of a drag.

I guess I should mention: Playing the game at a level below 3 (level's adjustable within the settings menu or the cheat menu) will "reward" you with "nude mode" when you get to the tower area, but you'll notice that you completely skip the fight with the witch, for those of you who were interested only for the futa-on-game-over content.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes