ADRIFT Completed Emily: Sister Attraction [v1.01] [Palmer]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

freakyfunk

Aug 11, 2017
Hey, I'm having problems with the saves. Whenever I load a previous save, the game just continues from the start. It's really frustrating. How to fix it?

Jan 1, 2018
Palmer's co-developers on his latest projects have just reported that , unexpectedly and suddenly. I would just like to say, this game was my gateway into incest-content games, and thus, the beginning of a wonderful journey for me. Thank you, Palmer.

thegeo

Aug 10, 2017
Oh damn Palmer died wtf? I havent caught up on any of their work in years. Pretty shitty way to find out oof

Mi Nombre

Aug 6, 2018
Palmer's co-developers on his latest projects have just reported that , unexpectedly and suddenly. I would just like to say, this game was my gateway into incest-content games, and thus, the beginning of a wonderful journey for me. Thank you, Palmer.
Sad news, indeed. This game was also the one that got me into the world of incest-content adult gaming, years ago. Rest in Peace, Palmer.

Captainx227

Aug 17, 2017
Just wanted to play this like you would Space Invaders, but none of the links work anymore. Anyone have a functioning link? It probably doesn't stand up to the latest games, but I still enjoy Space Invaders every now and then.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes