ADRIFT Completed Emily: Sister Attraction [v1.01] [Palmer]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ESA.png

About
Emily: Sister Attraction is a dialogue driven and linear game, with dynamic content and plenty of pictures. The story revolves around the increasingly passionate relationship between the player character and his sister Emily, as well as their love for each other. The game employs two main variables which in turn control the story: Intimacy Level and Daringness. Intimacy Level reflects how close the Player is with Emily and directly influences conversations and story, while daringness is required to enable certain commands in the game. These variables can be raised or lowered by performing certain actions or solving puzzles.​

Game Info:
Updated
: 2013-05-11
Developer / Publisher: Palmer -
Version: v1.0.1
Censorship: None
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions

Setup and How To Issue Commands

Downloads
(Readme, walkthrough and changelog are included)
EXE (Runner Included): - - -

Others: -

8f1064f234c593f3d3010cad3f8d09e1.jpg a28e759d660c987f90e51fc6f8b27a42.jpg e8f97cb382ca6b29ce37501630cae43f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I thought this game was already here... weird o_O

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016

is it... i searched and didn't find it..

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Title rings a bell for me as well, might have gotten lost in the section re-shuffle if so, thanks for the upload.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

is it... i searched and didn't find it..
It's not but it's weird because I dont use any other website and I already played this game o.0 Maybe it was in a message or something idk. But yeah it's not posted here jsut checked

GringoChan

Aug 5, 2016
The pictures don't show up for me, only the first picture after opening a new game/loading a save shows up fine, but afterwards none show. When I open the graphics window it shows the picture that should've been showing briefly and then crashes the game.
As far as I know I have every setting correctly as stated (auto complete off, graphics and map off), so not sure what to do.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It's a really good game! I played it a long time ago, and i suggest everyone to try it out, especially if you're into sister / incest / corruption....and i don't think there is someone who isn't =P

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
The pictures don't show up for me, only the first picture after opening a new game/loading a save shows up fine, but afterwards none show. When I open the graphics window it shows the picture that should've been showing briefly and then crashes the game.
As far as I know I have every setting correctly as stated (auto complete off, graphics and map off), so not sure what to do.
try turning graphics on,also then you can move the graphics window where ever you like...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah it's never been posted here. But it's been discussed quite a bit. The author's trying to get the follow up story called "Homecoming" released soon while he's also working on Play with Us..

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
Yeah it's never been posted here. But it's been discussed quite a bit. The author's trying to get the follow up story called "Homecoming" released soon while he's also working on Play with Us..
you know the weird thing about homecoming i remember reading somewhere that he released a demo or something,but i could not find it anywhere..

On developers site
Homecoming has likewise seen a lot of development during the last few months. A new build was just recently released, and the game is seeing new content being added on a daily basis.

Reactions: muttdoggy

BadBananaGames

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2016
This is a bugged version?
Because I cant pass the woods - strip command doesnt work for me.
The bug is described above.

I`ve found this:
Well I seem to have a problem in the game.
At the point you start picturing her in the woods and she's completely undressed she asks you to strip.
At that point no matter what I try I can't do it.
Tried typing strip and nothing happens and when I try removing any piece of clothing separately my character says he can't do it and thus I can't progress in the game...
Am I missing something or it's just bugged ?

Palmer answer:
Apologies. There was apparently a bug when compiling the latest version. Re-download the game and load a save. Command "strip" should now work properly during the scene with Emily in the woods.

So, does anybody have a fixed version? Or possibility to download and reupload a fixed version here?

Reactions: dotzheimer

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
This is a bugged version?
Because I cant pass the woods - strip command doesnt work for me.
The bug is described above.

I`ve found this:
Well I seem to have a problem in the game.
At the point you start picturing her in the woods and she's completely undressed she asks you to strip.
At that point no matter what I try I can't do it.
Tried typing strip and nothing happens and when I try removing any piece of clothing separately my character says he can't do it and thus I can't progress in the game...
Am I missing something or it's just bugged ?

Palmer answer:
Apologies. There was apparently a bug when compiling the latest version. Re-download the game and load a save. Command "strip" should now work properly during the scene with Emily in the woods.

So, does anybody have a fixed version? Or possibility to download and reupload a fixed version here?
Try this link from Palmer's Patreon... It's a megafileupload

ZXCasdqwe

Jun 3, 2017
you know the weird thing about homecoming i remember reading somewhere that he released a demo or something,but i could not find it anywhere..
A few years back before his patreon and the play with us games he actually released a demo on shark's lagoon then a mod over there deleted the thread on accident while trying to move the thread to that site's project sub forum and he never bothered to upload the demo again.

It was entirely set in the apartment you saw in act 2, it probably is basically act one and it involved some environmental exploration and interacting with Victoria, didn't actually have any pictures in it as it was more see it exists kind of thing. I might still have it on my laptop.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016

This should be the Emily homecoming demo. It's adrift with runner, so probably false AV-positives. I think he released a bugfix after this one, but I don't have it.

TeaAndBiscuits97

Nov 20, 2017
Can someone please repost the fixed link to Emily: Sister Attraction through some other utility? Megafileupload seems to be down.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I know it is a long time ago but how do you load a saved game?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Option 1: Start the game and keep hitting Enter or Space or whatever to get through the introduction part of the game, then use the Adrift runner menu on the toolbar: File -> Open game (or Ctrl+O).
or
Option 2: Download and install Adrift Runner or the whole Adrift package, start Adrift Runner and use File -> Open game (or Ctrl+O).

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes