RPGM Completed Ema, Milf Warrior: Ruins of the Ancient Empire [Heisendou]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ132365_img_main.jpg
About this game:
Ema gave up the old adventure-quest life to make a family. However, her tranquil life was darkened by portentous clouds. When the town of Vaira was stricken by a riot of monsters, Ema took up her sword once again, for the sake of her son's future. She reunited with Miguel, her old questing comanion, and together they went to Vaira.

As protagonist Ema, milf warrior, your story unfolds in Vaira and the nearby ruins of an ancient empire. The merchants of Vaira are profiteering from the monsters that have brought in new adventurers, so shop items and inns are expensive. Meanwhile, the unsavory nature of the locals is a primary concern for Ema.
Adventuring is dangerous - Ema's an old pro, but she has new restrictions. Can she remain a virtuous wife? You, as the player, will have to decide.
Updated: 07/Jul/2016
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No (Uncensored Ver creator: )
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thanks Agnaricson

cg 07-a-01.png cg 09-a-03.png cg 19-01.png cg 22-b-01.png cg 27-08.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Uriel

Aug 7, 2016
need Help why i can have se+++ with the Husband? and wehre i can find an Walktrhrue?
There's no real walkthrough, but you should be able to get scenes from innkeeper and mayor fairly early then you unlock other scenes through key npcs saving you in the dungeon.

Reactions: commanderkorra

maxpowers

Aug 7, 2016
How do I get the strip club event?
EDIT : Found it, it was with ellis at night next to the room where you sleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: No-Nonon

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
How do you get her to work as a prostitute? I've pretty much gotten the mayor and the inn keep guy going. Found most of the NPCs in the dungeon who give items.... Got boinked by Barbell while stuck in the wall, tentacle, trolls, the orcs, the orc boss, goblins, that snakey dude, but still can't do the prostitution thing or get her to sleep in the inns inside the dungeon.

Last edited:
Reactions: commanderkorra

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
How do you get her to work as a prostitute? I've pretty much gotten the mayor and the inn keep guy going. Found most of the NPCs in the dungeon who give items.... Got boinked by Barbell while stuck in the wall, tentacle, trolls, the orcs, the orc boss, goblins, that snakey dude, but still can't do the prostitution thing or get her to sleep in the inns inside the dungeon.
All depends on how many cheating points you have, i think with +100 points you can be a prostitute and the dungeon's inn maybe 200 or more, ican't remember!!!!

maxpowers

Aug 7, 2016
What are cheating points and where can you see them?

Is it just a sum of all the actions performed?
You can see that when you open the menu with escape.

Also, I was cheating with the save game editor and it showed some variable about the secret ending.
Anyone have any idea?

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes