gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I was taking a look at the dev's older work, amazing how much better the art is in this one. I guess that having 10k at patreon really helps, at least his patreons can be confident that their money really helped to increase the product quality

Legna

May 11, 2017
How can I report a bug, the scene of Justice is bugged and although it fills the pleasure or the pain it does not give me more options.

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
i can't get soft rank with justice is this a bug?
Yes, one they've tried to squash the last couple of updates. So far, the only work around I've found if you want the soft route was mentioned by TheHologram earlier in this thread (I've used it and it worked for me):
Edit 2: Found saves in the registry and can change the Quest choice so will just deal with it that way.
For any one else: use regedit to edit registry key "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PinkTea\Elven Conquest 0.1.4b" and you can set the Save#_quest4Save_<hash> value manually by copying from previous quest values (if you are going for soft route).

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
Regarding Justice soft route, I tried the soft route in 1.5 the next day by revisting the castle and you can pick the scene to replay. This one finished without inflicting any pain. Did not play from scratch and just renamed the registry key to 0.1.5 to get access to old saves from 1.4b.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I saw the changelog on justice LOL (>w<)... The pleasure and pain is already at max. What happens next? I cant proceed pls help..

Jul 22, 2017
Does anyone know what direction the game is going from now on? It seems like the scenes and training with the first girl are completed. Is he going to train the other girl too?

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Despite the vastly improved quality over past games, it's still lacking the same kick, somehow. Not sure, I'll have to revisit it in the future and see if it was just a bad day or something.
I did have no problem with Justice, though.
Loved the fight, that was a neat reference.

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
Does anyone know what direction the game is going from now on? It seems like the scenes and training with the first girl are completed. Is he going to train the other girl too?
have you played their previous game ? Slave lords of the galaxy ? I am thinking that they either put some finishing touches to it or go the same way as their previous game (add new stories in "chapters", new girls etc. over time)

Jul 22, 2017
have you played their previous game ? Slave lords of the galaxy ? I am thinking that they either put some finishing touches to it or go the same way as their previous game (add new stories in "chapters", new girls etc. over time)
So the other girl (faye or seraphine not good with who is whom hehe) the one that not the blonde one will get training too?

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
So the other girl (faye or seraphine not good with who is whom hehe) the one that not the blonde one will get training too?
it is very possible i think, in Slave Lords you get to train a girl which was just an npc in the first chapter too after some time

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes