EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
127189_YJqw3lIxjY0vv7t7W-VlPLHITMpy0If2J1OTJ8934g9III5BxIqofT3C09hR8Z_0.png

Overview:
You are the dark lord with your slaves and servants at your beck and call and are bored until Faye and Seraphine attack you.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-19
Release Date: 2023-06-14
Developer: Pink Tea Games -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Sequel: Elven Conquest Part 2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

Steam:
Win: - - - -

143038_Screenshot_5.png 143039_Screenshot_6.png 143040_Screenshot_7.png 143041_Screenshot_8.png 143042_Screenshot_10.png 143044_Screenshot_12.png 143045_Screenshot_13.png 143043_Screenshot_11.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Also Nothing till July Dev going on holidays
Also, to let you all know, I'm also going on vacation tomorrow for 3 weeks so I may be slow to respond to messages for a while. I still plan work a little on the game when I get the time, but there won't be a major update in July as I'll be spending time with family.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
A new PinkTea game!?? No way. These are the best. Slave Lord and Slave Lords of the Galaxy have to be the best adult games I have ever played. I'll never understand why PinkTea isn't considered the best in this business.

Just tried the intro.. seems really good so far... better wait for the wife to fall asleep before I continue ;)

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Sry in images are grainy/blurred they were take via my mobile as couldnt find any images for it.

shadow03

Oct 17, 2017
First thought is that this seems something Pink Tea Games would do.
And now i'm happy to know that Pink Tea Games did something great again!

Reactions: grgrgr5

shaq

Jun 24, 2017
I enjoyed this, i really liked how you could choose to be mean or kind to the elves, relatively speaking. The art was good too, as were the sex animations. The little arrow dodge mini-game was frustrating and probably took me 10 minutes to beat, but there is a skip option.

I can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: grgrgr5

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Hopefully this one gets worked on. Looking forward to it. Tired of abandoned games.
Agreed, it's a good start (so it would be a shame if there isn't more coming) and I agree that there's few things I hate more than abandoned games (ok: Abandoned fanfiction) or, maybe even worse:

Stuff that updates so slowly that you don't know if it is abandoned or not :(

Reactions: Dianshi

Henrico

Aug 13, 2017
i enjoy good slave games, but i always wonder why no one dos brothel games more often... will test anyway O>O

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
I need help... I tried to open the game and got some weird error screen with the exclamation mark inside of a yellow triangle followed by the location of the file (like, user:blahblah-super-long-name). What do I do...?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I need help... I tried to open the game and got some weird error screen with the exclamation mark inside of a yellow triangle followed by the location of the file (like, user:blahblah-super-long-name). What do I do...?
Kind of hard to help you without more info. A good starting point would be a screenshot of the actual error, or at least what the error says. If the file name is really long, that could be your problem there. How far down your drive is the game buried? Is it under the drive letter, is it multiple folders deep?

Reactions: PandaGambler
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes