Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
how do i save
The game seems to auto-save after every event, so if you do something wrong, quit the game before the end of the event to try again.
what are the question marks on the fem dom scene and how do i unlock
You unlock femdom at slave level 3. To get there, you need to do levels 1 and 2. Each level has a quest in the world (level 1 is in the village, and level 2 is in the forest). Additionally, you have to fill the blonde slave's obedience bar and talk to the other slave either harshly or nicely 3 times. After that a button that says "rank up" will appear in the main area of the castle that lets you get to the next level.

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
You unlock femdom at slave level 3. To get there, you need to do levels 1 and 2. Each level has a quest in the world (level 1 is in the village, and level 2 is in the forest). Additionally, you have to fill the blonde slave's obedience bar and talk to the other slave either harshly or nicely 3 times. After that a button that says "rank up" will appear in the main area of the castle that lets you get to the next level.
no, I think he's talking about the "???" in the fem-dom menu, they should be some sort of action/option, that I suppose is still unlocked.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
no, I think he's talking about the "???" in the fem-dom menu, they should be some sort of action/option, that I suppose is still unlocked.
Oh, that unlocked for me when I selected femdom at level 4. It adds a dildo to the scene. A lot of scenes change when you do them at higher levels.

Feb 2, 2018
Not sure if this bug is known, but one of the dialogue options you get with Seraphine during the 4th stage has a reversed button results. When Seraphine complains about other residents of the dark fortress saying lewd things about her, the "Help her" button and "Don't help her" button have reversed results.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes