D

Deleted member 232218

Version 0.1.4 (small update) is out on Patreon! Hope somebody uploads it here soon.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
I love me some trainer games. Preview screenshots look good. Really hate it when new games or games months in have such crappy or few screenshots.

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
Added v0.1.4b to OP.

Thanks Jack Raven
Can you verify links in first post as it still seems to be broken version. At least mega link anyway.

Did you download the updated 14b? There was a bug with Justice that 14b was supposed to fix.
Just downloaded and it has the pleasure bug apparently. I can do the Harsh with 50%/100% but not path I was going for.

Edit: Well data in appdata says 1.4b so perhaps it was this version but game still seems frozen.

Edit 2: Found saves in the registry and can change the Quest choice so will just deal with it that way.
For any one else: use regedit to edit registry key "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PinkTea\Elven Conquest 0.1.4b" and you can set the Save#_quest4Save_<hash> value manually by copying from previous quest values (if you are going for soft route).

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
"You are the dark lord..."

you already got me there!

edit: played it. awesome lil' trainer game. pink tea delivers yet again!

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
Why does anyone even use Unity its by far the worst platform
. So bad that it comes with it owen crash handler that doesnt work.

U

User_1098392

so, i just filled both pleasure and pain bars on justice bdms scene, but it doesnt seem to be working, any guesses?

edit: nervermind

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes