Ric

Oct 21, 2016
The author was busy with two other games.
(short game)
(Short audio game)
Currently continues to develop this game...

U

User_467152

It's been a long time since the last update. Anyone know when the next one will be?

Reactions: Zatrian
U

User_467152

Pinktea I just want to say u are awesome making it so us with a 32 bit system can play your game. thank you so much.
People still use 32-bit systems? You could always upgrade, it's not like a low end 64-bit computer costs all that much. It seems like a waste of effort to port a game to be compatible with systems most people don't use anymore, time that could be spent focusing entirely on content and making games. Unless you are using a mobile device like a tablet or phone your computer should be running a 64-bit operating system, it only ever makes sense to have a 32-bit operating system if it's an OS like iOS and Android. Okay, well that was my argument against that, but it was irrelevent, Pink Tea didn't post the game on here, so I doubt he'll even look at this forum.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
People still use 32-bit systems? You could always upgrade, it's not like a low end 64-bit computer costs all that much. It seems like a waste of effort to port a game to be compatible with systems most people don't use anymore, time that could be spent focusing entirely on content and making games. Unless you are using a mobile device like a tablet or phone your computer should be running a 64-bit operating system, it only ever makes sense to have a 32-bit operating system if it's an OS like iOS and Android. Okay, well that was my argument against that, but it was irrelevent, Pink Tea didn't post the game on here, so I doubt he'll even look at this forum.
I wish i could upgrade my PC but due to the fact I am just making by with my bills I don't see that happening too soon. life is not so wonderful when you live paycheck to paycheck.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Isn't a key for a 9 year old windows like 10 of a hard currency of your choice?
Not discounting the possibility of life being rather impolite, but I did a PC replacement twice in the last 7 years or so and I would have had problems to get a 32 bit OS the first time around. And far be it from me to advocate acquisitions of questionable legality on a reputable site like this, but just in case, there may be options out there.... ;)

That said, not sure his games would gain anything from 64 bit. They probably don't fill the memory.

U

User_467152

I wish i could upgrade my PC but due to the fact I am just making by with my bills I don't see that happening too soon. life is not so wonderful when you live paycheck to paycheck.
I understand the struggle, I apologize if you were offended by what I said earlier.

U

User_467152

Isn't a key for a 9 year old windows like 10 of a hard currency of your choice?
Not discounting the possibility of life being rather impolite, but I did a PC replacement twice in the last 7 years or so and I would have had problems to get a 32 bit OS the first time around. And far be it from me to advocate acquisitions of questionable legality on a reputable site like this, but just in case, there may be options out there.... ;)

That said, not sure his games would gain anything from 64 bit. They probably don't fill the memory.
Even if his games don't gain anything from 64-bit, they already are. He would have to invest in different tools for building his games, 64-bit software may be more hardware intensive, and hence require a 64-bit chipset, but nowadways it is easier to develope for than 32-bit.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
you dont really have to answer but im kinda curious what do u work as

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
im pretty sure you can just reinstall windows and set to 64 bit

kingocd

Nov 30, 2017
Last 32bit hardware was Pentium 4 on socket 775. If their computer works, it probably can use 64bit OS.

U

User_467152

Last 32bit hardware was Pentium 4 on socket 775. If their computer works, it probably can use 64bit OS.
Perhaps he's using similar old hardware then, I've found plenty of cheap, refurbished 32-bit computers through a simple Google search, even so, why the hell would they use 64-bit hardware but not 64-bit OS, it doesn't make much sense.

Werock007

Dec 19, 2018
View attachment 115943
Overview:
You are the dark lord with your slaves and servants at your beck and call and are bored until Faye and Seraphine attack you.​

Updated: 04 September 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: v0.1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change Log:

Download:
PC: - -
Mac: - -
Linux: - -
Andriod: - -

Thanks @Vexalth for the links

View attachment 133728 View attachment 133729 View attachment 133730 View attachment 133731 View attachment 133732 View attachment 133733 View attachment 133734 View attachment 133735
I did like /loved the game it was really amazing. Now just waiting for an update

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes