Archived [SoB] Elsa

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
Try using a qsp editor to edit gs_standart_actions_npc_Elsa and the very first line is going to start with "if if (hour..." remove the first "if " and save
sorry if im clueless or doing something wrong, but can you tell me what qsp editor are you using, because the one I tried doesn't have that option to change... only a few basic options...
elsa 1.jpg

monkeyfacen

Apr 5, 2017
sorry if im clueless or doing something wrong, but can you tell me what qsp editor are you using, because the one I tried doesn't have that option to change... only a few basic options...
View attachment 115851
I believe that he means to use qgen400b1.zip from and open the qsp you are using. You should see the library he mentioned in the left pane. Double clicking that library will open it and you can edit.

Make sure to back up your QSP file before doing this.

ukyosam

Apr 22, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to meet her in my apartment afther invite her to visit at 20h ?

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
Did you try searching by the variable name, rather than Elsa?
I did... but nothing turned up.

I believe that he means to use qgen400b1.zip from and open the qsp you are using. You should see the library he mentioned in the left pane. Double clicking that library will open it and you can edit.

Make sure to back up your QSP file before doing this.
tried it and found the library... but it's all in jebrish and I couldn't understand anything and couldn't find the line he was reffering to.

anyway, thanks for your help... i've given up. I'll try and download the new version... hopefully it will be fixed there

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Watch lesbian moves with her change anything? I guess that influence when you go to Antonina house and see she flirting with Elsa... But i see this lesbian film many times.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The game bugged and gave option to meet Elsa in doing the ballet thing and gave option to hug and kiss, before the intervine event. After the intervine event, now only option is to chat with her and invite to club. Anyone know what flag is needed to reset her quest line?

ch703

Dec 14, 2017
so im stuck at her being liberated/stubborn/ready for anything.

I managed to get to the kiss scene, but i cant seem to get to the HJ scene. Im kissing her constantly nd telling dirty jokes to raise her corruption but nothing seems to work :/

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
so im stuck at her being liberated/stubborn/ready for anything.

I managed to get to the kiss scene, but i cant seem to get to the HJ scene. Im kissing her constantly nd telling dirty jokes to raise her corruption but nothing seems to work :/
You can get to the HJ scene in a couple of ingame days. Just park outside her house as soon as she home from school. Enter. Just keep repeat as far as you can go over and over. Eventually you get the HJ scene. Once you do, just keep go to the movies with her until she does the BJ scene.

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
  • You first meet her after you unlock lessons in uni (sep 1st) and go to the office area. You will see the mom boss leaving, follow him and you will see the blond entering the car. Try to approach her at the university. She will ignore you.

i didnt saw the father , her stuff didnt started for me idk why.
i'm already in uni and stuff

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I think something weird happened with Brick for me and I can't ever speak to him. Is there a way to reset him so I can unlock him again? He just tells me to fuck off haha. I seem to remember ages ago some cops walking up on me in the park, and one option was "send to brick", I figured that was the bad one 'cause I didn't wanna grass him up but I guess it was the other way around. :s
He probably has his own variable in the save editor but I can't find my way through all the Russian! :c

nico9239

Jul 18, 2017
I cant for some reason seem to meet Elsa, i wait until the 1 sep, goes into uni, get the opening scene with amira, and then nothing. I just cant seem to meet her

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
I cant for some reason seem to meet Elsa, i wait until the 1 sep, goes into uni, get the opening scene with amira, and then nothing. I just cant seem to meet her
For Elsa you need to do a quest with mother, steal panties and wait she complain about her boss in kitchen on the morning.

Ivan19011989

Feb 14, 2018
how to brick a brick to attack it? I look at her at the university, I talk during ballet and at night I want to go to the park, but with a brick I can only drink at his house

mightykafta

Jul 8, 2018
Have you just asked brick to stage the kidnapping, or have you already "rescued" her?

If you haven't rescued her, be at the university entrance on Wednesday at 19:00 (IIRC, i haven't played in a couple months).

If you already rescued her, to ask her to the movies, you should just have to build relationship points with her, by talking/gifting at the university. She should be in the hall at 17:00-19:00. Once you have enough relationship points, there should be an option to ask her to the movies.

Getting into her house requires a high enough relationship/depravity, which after a movie date she'll make out with you in front of her house, which should open up the next stage.
I have talked to Brick twice, once to stage, and he once asked me if I had the money and I paid. However, I can't find Elsa on Wednesday at 19:00.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny