Archived [SoB] Elsa

Algen

Aug 30, 2017
This is probably going to end up being a dumb question, but where do I go to progress elsa after staging the kidnapping with brick? I can't find out how to do the movie dates or go into her house.

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
This is probably going to end up being a dumb question, but where do I go to progress elsa after staging the kidnapping with brick? I can't find out how to do the movie dates or go into her house.
Have you just asked brick to stage the kidnapping, or have you already "rescued" her?

If you haven't rescued her, be at the university entrance on Wednesday at 19:00 (IIRC, i haven't played in a couple months).

If you already rescued her, to ask her to the movies, you should just have to build relationship points with her, by talking/gifting at the university. She should be in the hall at 17:00-19:00. Once you have enough relationship points, there should be an option to ask her to the movies.

Getting into her house requires a high enough relationship/depravity, which after a movie date she'll make out with you in front of her house, which should open up the next stage.

Reactions: Algen

LaSombraOscura

Feb 18, 2018
View attachment 1882

About the heroine:
Elsa ( aka ) is classmate and also your mother's boss daughter. She's old fashioned, not having sex before marriage, unless the main character has a say.

Walkthrough:
  • You first meet her after you unlock lessons in uni (sep 1st) and go to the office area. You will see the mom boss leaving, follow him and you will see the blond entering the car. Try to approach her at the university. She will ignore you.
  • Go to brick (see Kate's walkthrough) and orchestrate a false flag attack on her to paint you as a hero for saving her (wednesday 19:00 on university) and you can start corrupting her, and do movie dates with her. After a lot of movie dates one of these will eventually trigger the first kiss scene, which lets you make out with her at her house.
  • After raising her corruption a bit, you will have a handjob in her house. Do nothing more in her house until next movie date that will unlock the option for blowjobs. At this point, you get the option to take blowjobs in her house.
  • After some blowjobs you will have the option to take a picture of her blowing you. Take the picture to her dad at the office, and he'll ask to meet you on the weekends after 18:00 in the business center. Doing this a few times (6 times I think) he will ask you to make a video of her in the bath. Do the video and give him in the business center at 18:00 weekends. He will set a plan for next saturday.
  • Follow the plan and drag her to the bedroom in saturday. The next day you visit her you will fuck her for the first time. After this she's yours. You can fuck her while she is studing in the hall on a few days a week in the uni and on the other days she will be in ballet room for more scenes.

BigBang78

Jan 15, 2018
Hi, it seems like i can't meet her. I have already started classes and I assume I did the mom's panties thing (she came in my room to talk about her boss at night, i selected the first option, something about beating him up I think) but when I'm going to the Business center nothing ever happens.

Slavesama

Sep 6, 2016
anyone have a cheat to unlock Elsa ^^ i forget her and i dont remajke a game just for her

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
anyone have a cheat to unlock Elsa ^^ i forget her and i dont remajke a game just for her
If you have the cheat mod, it is a singe if however if you do not it will require more work.

someniceguy

Dec 5, 2017
For everyone who struggling with meeting Elsa's father after work, you have to talk with mom in August at 8am in the kitchen.
Without it or if it's not August currently in game you have to set $data['события_мать_цепочка_с_начальником_м'] to 1 somehow. What I did is downloading Quests Generator and edited line 18, in home/kitchen, 'if month = 8 and hour = 8:' to be 'if month = <current month number> and hour = 8:', run game within Quests Generator app, talked to mom, saved and rolled code changes back. gl hf.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brazilian Engrish

Expect

Nov 25, 2017
I am getting the message 'apparently you are not close to him' when I visited him on his office. I have used cheat 'set up for the first time'

mercurius

Mar 15, 2018
I want to see the scene that Elsa's father takes Elsa to college.
When do you come to pick up Elsa?

someniceguy

Dec 5, 2017
I want to see the scene that Elsa's father takes Elsa to college.
When do you come to pick up Elsa?
Exact conditions are:
- be in the business center (not at mom's office)
- month is not 8 (august)
- its 18 or 19 hours (as I understand it means any range from 18:00 to 19:59)
- flag $data['события_мать_цепочка_с_начальником_м'] is set to 1
If you are in the business center at this time and scene doesn't triggering - then you missing that flag.
Just looked at the game code and the only means to set this flag ($data['события_мать_цепочка_с_начальником_м']) in game is to talk to mom in august at the kitchen at 8am

Reactions: Guntag and Eoin

30avenger30

Game Developer
May 27, 2018
Hey,
I'm having a problem with elsa...
i can't talk to her at the uni (never could)... or enter her house (allready completed first kiss).
whenever I try doing any of them I get an error messege.

Im playing the latest version 0.22 and using SOB_22_CE.qsp
thanks for your help

Arvind

Jul 6, 2017
Hey,
I'm having a problem with elsa...
i can't talk to her at the uni (never could)... or enter her house (allready completed first kiss).
whenever I try doing any of them I get an error messege.

Im playing the latest version 0.22 and using SOB_22_CE.qsp
thanks for your help
Game has been updates

Arvind

Jul 6, 2017
Try using a qsp editor to edit gs_standart_actions_npc_Elsa and the very first line is going to start with "if if (hour..." remove the first "if " and save