Archived [SoB] Elsa

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
@Quacker Yes! Thanks a lot man! I had the v3 mod, i just downloaded the v9 .. the option was "Elsa Film Watch Suck Event" in cheat menu -> People Cheats->Elsa->Events. Phew... i thought a had to start over again xD

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
@Quacker Yes! Thanks a lot man! I had the v3 mod, i just downloaded the v9 .. the option was "Elsa Film Watch Suck Event" in cheat menu -> People Cheats->Elsa->Events. Phew... i thought a had to start over again XD
no problem mate, hopefully that fixed what ever bug that was occuring.

Nudho

Aug 23, 2017
Do you guys know what error this is?
It happens at weeknights when entering the kitchen at elsa's.
It works fine when using quacker's super cheat mod.

Captura de Tela (23).png

Nudho

Aug 23, 2017
If it works fine with quacker's mod, what mod are you using currently
I'm using the english qsp, without cheats, so I figured Quacker fixed it in his mod, but I wonder if it is a qsp bug known by avenger.

Nothing wrong with my game, just making an observation.

tremendousjohnson

May 4, 2017
Could someone explain to me where you meet her for the movie date? All I can understand is something about "Friday evening" but I cannot for the life of me figure out where to go from here.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Could someone explain to me where you meet her for the movie date? All I can understand is something about "Friday evening" but I cannot for the life of me figure out where to go from here.
City Shopping center at 1900
After inviting Elsa to the movies, you meet her:
When: 1900-2000 Sunday
Where: Shopping Center

"Friday evening" refers to when you invite her to the Dance Club.

Reactions: Aeriys

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
Hi, i'm not able to progress with elsa. I'm at the point i go to her house, kiss her, topless and so on but in if i kiss legs or breast, the appear "panties" and she is angry.
Her stats are
Depravity - Without complexes
Behavior - Stubborn
Attitude to me - Ready for anything
I make everything (cinema, kiss, boner, gift, joke and so on) a lot of time but there's no way she change her stats

tremendousjohnson

May 4, 2017
After inviting Elsa to the movies, you meet her:
When: 1900-2000 Sunday
Where: Shopping Center

"Friday evening" refers to when you invite her to the Dance Club.
I suppose I kind of figured that given the word, so I guess I'm not sure where I'm supposed to meet her for the club or even where to invite her to movies. My only option is for the club.

*Nevermind, I found it. I guess somehow I didn't wait til the right hour.