Archived [SoB] Elsa

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
elsa_jean_16.jpg

About the heroine:
Elsa ( aka ) is classmate and also your mother's boss daughter. She's old fashioned, not having sex before marriage, unless the main character has a say.

Walkthrough:
  • You first meet her after you unlock lessons in uni (sep 1st) and go to the office area. You will see the mom boss leaving, follow him and you will see the blond entering the car. Try to approach her at the university. She will ignore you.
  • Go to brick (see Kate's walkthrough) and orchestrate a false flag attack on her to paint you as a hero for saving her (wednesday 19:00 on university) and you can start corrupting her, and do movie dates with her. After a lot of movie dates one of these will eventually trigger the first kiss scene, which lets you make out with her at her house.
  • After raising her corruption a bit, you will have a handjob in her house. Do nothing more in her house until next movie date that will unlock the option for blowjobs. At this point, you get the option to take blowjobs in her house.
  • After some blowjobs you will have the option to take a picture of her blowing you. Take the picture to her dad at the office, and he'll ask to meet you on the weekends after 18:00 in the business center. Doing this a few times (6 times I think) he will ask you to make a video of her in the bath. Do the video and give him in the business center at 18:00 weekends. He will set a plan for next saturday.
  • Follow the plan and drag her to the bedroom in saturday. The next day you visit her you will fuck her for the first time. After this she's yours. You can fuck her while she is studing in the hall on a few days a week in the uni and on the other days she will be in ballet room for more scenes.

Ayl

May 22, 2017
Hi, sorry to disturb, but it seems I seem to be unable to get the event for her to go make out at her home? It spawned once and I don't think I clicked what I needed to, I didn't quite understand the dialogue. Any chance I could get some help?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hi, sorry to disturb, but it seems I seem to be unable to get the event for her to go make out at her home? It spawned once and I don't think I clicked what I needed to, I didn't quite understand the dialogue. Any chance I could get some help?
sure, sorry i was at work, what exactly, did u say to her?

Ayl

May 22, 2017
So you've taken her to the movies followed her home, youve got past that part right?
No, I haven't gone to her house with her, that's what I'm saying. I think i picked the wrong option, out of the 2 that were

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
No, I haven't gone to her house with her, that's what I'm saying. I think i picked the wrong option, out of the 2 that were
okay, send me your save files, and ill see what i can do.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
where can i find them?
C:\Users<USERNAME>\DocumentsСохранения игр Quest Navigator\ <-- Contains folder(s) with large string of numbers and letters. Check date and time of creation. It's the best indicator to see which one you'll need! In there you'll find *.sav file(s)

icen9ne

Oct 18, 2016
Been having an issue where I can't visit Elsa anywhere else in the house other than her living room on weekdays. Can visit only after 19:00 on weekends (this is a bug?) and every time I go to another room in her house or try to access her through the Access People cheat, I get a pop-up saying "Elsa has left the kitchen"

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Been having an issue where I can't visit Elsa anywhere else in the house other than her living room on weekdays. Can visit only after 19:00 on weekends (this is a bug?) and every time I go to another room in her house or try to access her through the Access People cheat, I get a pop-up saying "Elsa has left the kitchen"
Okay how much of esla have you done?

icen9ne

Oct 18, 2016
I've pretty much completed it by slowly doing what I could after 19:00. Still can't visit here before 19:00 and still get that dialogue pop-up saying she's left the kitchen.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I've pretty much completed it by slowly doing what I could after 19:00. Still can't visit here before 19:00 and still get that dialogue pop-up saying she's left the kitchen.
Send the savefile

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Done, it was quick fix i forced a movie dad and it triggered the blowjob, scene which shows that scene was skipped that was your problem, any way it was already triggering the inside of the house, but you hadnt progresssed properly with her yet. Also your save file is attached, and dont take anything say to heart im only trying to help you the user.

Reactions: icen9ne

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
I only can invite her to club now, there's not a movie date available at all :/ .. thanks for the answer anyway

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I only can invite her to club now, there's not a movie date available at all :/ .. thanks for the answer anyway
what qps are you using, if your using the supercheat go to people cheats, go to elsa, go to events and click movie date