Ren'Py Elizabeth's Exile [v0.4 VIP] [Drakus]

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Alright people, I've updated the Game's CG to 0.4 VIP. You can find it in my post here, or use the link below.

I've improved the CG by sorting the images into their respective chapters, so unlike before, the images will be displayed in their order of occurrence so now you can enjoy a nice viewing experience, like they're shown within the game itself.

There are four folders aka the game's chapters containing all the H-scenes. Check it out! :WeSmart:

Last edited:
Reactions: Displayme

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
so wait, is this going to be another one where we grind grind grind, never get sex scenes and then its abandoned?
Drakus always complete the games. Also, all games had a lot scenes. But yes, its grind grind grind, see the same scenes over and over and over until the text change a bit then you have to do the same again agian and again :)

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Why do some devs always choose the wrong tool for their 'game' - this is a RPG in a VN-engine and this story could easy be done as a normal VN and not this weird RPG imitation. It's just annoying to look everywhere just to find a place where you can continue the game. And some choices are even superfluous, because if you choose another option than the one the dev want the story does not continue.... I just deleted it. Waste of file space.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ьщг

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ElizabethsExile-0.4VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: linus.quotes