VN Others Completed Elisa: The Innkeeper [v1.7] [Neoclassic Games]

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
Elisa-the-Innkeeper-Free-Download.jpg

Overview:
Inspired by the Italian culture and taking place in a western Fantasy setting, our visual novel introduces the story of Elisa, a beautiful owner of an inn, struggling with the amorous proposal of honorable Knights, high born Princes and rich Merchants. "If I married all those who said they want me, now I would have so many of those husbands. All men who stay at this inn immediately fall in love with me..." Elisa Our visual novel tells the story of Elisa, a beautiful owner of an inn, struggling with the amorous proposal of honorable Knights, high born Princes and rich Merchants. It will be the Player to decide Elisa's fate and his/her choices may even influence her destiny for the better or the worse. The Player is -NOT- the protagonist of this story, however. His/Her judgment(s) affect every character and their actions, like a god that watches everything from above.​

Update Date: JULY 14, 2017
VNDB:
Sequel:
Censorship: No - With H-Patch Applied!
Developer / Publisher: Neoclassic Games
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English, Italian, Russian, German, French
Genre:
Visual Novel, 2DCG, Female Heroine, Protagonist Selection, Adventure, Nudity, Dating Sim

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Thanks so much for the game files!!!

ss_84a4d43fc25cda9de8c1cc0361a6dc376039a52b.1920x1080.jpg ss_16e925aefd7027c4acfbac8c95bfc7a703aa9dc3.1920x1080.jpg ss_2d7df8ef68aec89a9e2e9c91a8533debc14047da.1920x1080.jpg screenshot5.jpg screenshot6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Updated with new mirrors
Fixed some template issues

Nighteyes11

Aug 10, 2016
Try this mirror

I just started playing it and it works fine for me. I just zipped up the version I had.
Same issue with the mirror. Must be a problem on my end, thanks for trying to help though

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
Which exe are you playing, i used the x64 and had no problems. If everyone is having a problem, i can re upload it..

EDIT.. BTW, I only put the google drive link there. Those of you having problems, if you didnt download from google, maybe there is a problem with the game from where you dl'd it from, I see my google drive file size is 1.1G and mega is only 1.08G maybe it has the wrong fix

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I am just curious where, the people with problems are downloading from...
I got my copy from a reliable source. I am not sure which they are using but the Nya 2 link in the OP, is my version that I know works.