Unity Completed Eliminator Kaede [v1.2] [Moyashi Institute Of Technical Research]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ209760_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The most indecent third person shooting game in Japan (self proclaimed)!

A silver haired girl mows down undefined creatures with her gun!
And sometimes, in return, she is beaten down by the abominations.

You can peep on her while she relieves herself in the restroom,
or when she masturbates on an instant bed.
When peeping, the camera angle can be modified freely.

"Stop peeping on me you perv!"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-11-20
Release Date: 2017-10-05
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Version: 1.2
Language: English & Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

System Requirements:

Extra information:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RJ209760_img_smp2.jpg RJ209760_img_smp3.jpg RJ209760_img_smp4.jpg RJ209760_img_smp5.jpg RJ209760_img_smp6.jpg RJ209760_img_smp7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
i like the girlxgirl with dildo
can we... add futa there?
also 10/10 for the hidden pictures
4/10 for not having alot of them
searching every corner for them is more "exciting" than sex scenes
same in MetalGear games xD

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Is the game in playable state now? Last I checked (which was last year) it was poorly optimized and the map was empty ...
The map is always empty. It gets filled only when you begin with the waves but other than that, it's not full of NPC or something here and there.

i like the girlxgirl with dildo
can we... add futa there?
also 10/10 for the hidden pictures
4/10 for not having alot of them
searching every corner for them is more "exciting" than sex scenes
same in MetalGear games XD
If you know how to speak Japanese, feel free to say that to the devs! But I don't think that is an option, not now and not never.
Or if you're good at modding with Unity, if it's an option here, feel free to add the model yourself!

Reactions: FuckMcsomething

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
You guys can avoid the scat and pee if you try. I've never been forced into it.

Also here is a list of cheats you can type in a text box when you click "pagedown" on the keyboard.
If you don't see a text box your resolution is too small, I think you have to be in 1920x1080. Windowed does not show the cheat dialogue box apparently. So try the highest resolutions you can and see if any of them work for you.

By the way, for everyone struggling with the graphics, there is a an options menu. Change the language to English and it will make much more sense.
I went from 5fps to 30fps with a couple changes.

AkaburFan

Aug 31, 2018
So walking around and trying my best to find ANY hentai besides peeing and the clothing selection, still unable!
theres a door somewhere with a codelock on it, can't figure out what to do there and since everything is japanese (even after setting the game to english) i can't figure out anything

Reactions: Mekyymaq

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
It's so sad that this game will probably not go beyond what it has now in terms of (sex) scenes. I remember being so hyped when this was first announced, the tech demo alone looked great. With scat being the main focus of the scenes, aside from the (recently added) yuri scenes, my interest in this died a quick and painful death.

This game has amazing potential, but the creator doesn't seem to want to go further than this.

At least it's still being updated, so there's still some faint hope, but that's the best I can say. In the last two years there have been two updates with actual content, aside from bug fixes.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Too much of a resource using whore to be able to play it as my computer was screaming after playing it just a little bit.

Reactions: UnNeXcOaSt

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
there is a patch to remove mosaic but cant post link yet since i haven't made enough posts yet
Totally forgot to add my own uncensor to my post.
Here you go!

Back up sharedassets0.assets just in case, and replace the one inside the data folder with the one in the archive. Voila.

Feel free to add to OP @brynhildr

indosetanzz

Apr 28, 2017
DataManager Instance Error
暗号化解除します。
FormatException: Invalid length.
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Convert:InternalFromBase64String (string,bool)
at System.Convert.FromBase64String (System.String s) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Crypt.Decrypt (System.String cryptText) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at SaveData+SaveDataBase.Load () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at SaveData+SaveDataBase..ctor (System.String _path, System.String _fileName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at SaveData.get_Savedatabase () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at SaveData.GetInt (System.String key, Int32 _default) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at K_PlayerControl.TrophyManager.Data_Inhert () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at K_PlayerControl.TrophyManager.Awake () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
(Filename: Line: -1)

Setting up 1 worker threads for Enlighten.
Thread -> id: 11c4 -> priority: 1
W::750
H::3280
Parent of RectTransform is being set with parent property. Consider using the SetParent method instead, with the worldPositionStays argument set to false. This will retain local orientation and scale rather than world orientation and scale, which can prevent common UI scaling issues.
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes