Ric

Oct 21, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Save
zip 22.zip (29.25 Kb)
zip 23.zip (24.13 Kb)
zip save.zip (354.27 Kb)

zip Elena's Life 0.26.zip (1.66 Gb)
apk ElenasLife-v0.25-Eng.apk (273.39 Mb)

version 0.26 already has save enabled
capsule_sm_120.jpg

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
I have to redo the entire game each time there's a new update, I tried to get older save from previous version but it only made the game crash,.. anyway in this version after headmaster grabs Helena ass, and gets home to talk to Brad, the screens goes blank, the game still running but no images. Complete dark.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Which path is this save, Jamal or Tom?
Good question! If either of those guys feature in the future, it could make a difference. It won't make a difference in this release, though, given what's in the CGs.

It might be interesting to poll as to which one the players chose? Given the animosity a lot of people have shown towards Jamal, my money's on Tom.

Reactions: z.bey

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Good question! If either of those guys feature in the future, it could make a difference. It won't make a difference in this release, though, given what's in the CGs.

It might be interesting to poll as to which one the players chose? Given the animosity a lot of people have shown towards Jamal, my money's on Tom.
Yeah just played through, no difference here. I'm thinking he will either provide a save with both paths, or just ask before a potential divergent scene. I doubt with all the work that's gone into Jamal he'll abandon it

Reactions: Walter Victor
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes