EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
PImCtfm.png

Overview:
I'd like my game to be realistic, so there will be no monster fighting or aliens and stuff like that. She is an innocent lady, she can't fight! Also, there will be no unrealistic or extreme sex scenes, like bestialty. Mostly the game is about Elena releasing her inner sluttiness, so in the game will be content like: Incest, cheating, blackmail, public sex, anal, threesome, lesbian, gangbang, interracial and might include some forced sex and rape content, but no promise about that. Maybe there will be a vote or something like that in the future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-02-07
Release Date: 2021-02-05
Developer: NickFifa
Censorship: No
Version: 0.33
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - Renpy Remake - ANDROID*

Baka San thanks for the link
* This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Ask for paying in advance 4.png Bedroom with David hit hand 4.png Brad confronts Elena 10.png Brad fucks Kaley first time 2.png Classroom sex 12.png Classroom sex 24.png Cleaning Mr. Miller's house 26.png Dinner with Mary and Kate 18.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Only time will tell like with all people who use patreon some are good to their word others are just there to try and scam a quick buck, you just have to remember that not everyone's a crook be an optimist not a pessimist
I know but the no of crooks in respect to good devs is just not good i try to be an optimist but every time a game looks to be promising the devs leave the circle and it just makes me rage(which is the reason why i stooped supporting patreon) i hope that this game doesn't have to do that....

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
from what i saw the 0.2 version should be done already :rolleyes:

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
From his patreon, posted an hour ago (12/30/16):
"I'm just writing this post to inform you that 0.2 version will be out about next week."

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well ive actually liked the game... maybe because its ntr... now lets see what type of dev he is xd.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, the similarity is overwhelming, its just a variation of some of the other 3d games.
im sure this will be a clone of Sarah & Road Trip. im not expecting more.
but if this one is done better, im ok with it.

Reactions: crazyfingers87
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes