Etar

Jul 17, 2017
hope they add futanari as a gender so we can have the best of both worlds(male and female)
Just because either is good on its own does not mean it goes well together. Trust me, people will call you a monster if you try to combine kittens with spareribs...

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Just because either is good on its own does not mean it goes well together. Trust me, people will call you a monster if you try to combine kittens with spareribs...
back at you just because somethings aren't better together doesn't mean others aren't

Jun 28, 2017
ah damn, I was hoping this would get more updates, well might as well keep following maybe the author will pick it up again

versora

Mar 24, 2018
wow, talk about nightmare fuel. But I wonder why this was abandoned? My theory is not enough money or interest.

Fraiser

Jan 29, 2019
He Posted some new things on Patreon so i think this is on going?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Retro Still in development

SEP 12, 2020 AT 2:28 AM

Hey All!

I thought I'd post a quick teaser from the update, which should be dropping over the next week! so keep an eye out.

Let me know what you think!

SEP 24, 2020

Altaro42

Aug 20, 2017
Hey all!

Thankfully the game isn't dead! the new update is now available for free and this thread should hopefully be updated shortly with v0.2.
You can see the changes here -

I was unfortunately unable to work on the game for a while, and I wanted to make sure that the update was a worthwhile one, particularly with the new characters which will hopefully be a little better received over the horrid 'Buscemi build' character models. I do appreciate the feedback, it really helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1qazqaz and UncleVT

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You can choose your gender - thats a plus
You can choose your race - thats a plus
I dont see a lesbian tag - thats a big minus or a missing tag
So i'll just ask: Will it be possible to play a lesbian neko or are the dicks unavoidable?

Altaro42

Aug 20, 2017
You can choose your gender - thats a plus
You can choose your race - thats a plus
I dont see a lesbian tag - thats a big minus or a missing tag
So i'll just ask: Will it be possible to play a lesbian neko or are the dicks unavoidable?
Hey,
Thanks for the question,
Yes, the game is designed around the player having the choice of there sexuality and no lewd act or romance involving the player needs to happen to progress in the game. They will be able to choose the relationships they want.

However there are lewd scenes shown that feature characters other than the player to progress the story;
Also as the combat is still in early development, the combat submission scenes are always shown when loosing to a creature.

Any other questions just ask away!

Reactions: Virulenz

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Good to know, I'll watch this topic and play as soon as lesbian content is implemented ^^

Thats okay, i dont care what others do...well, with one exception...i dont want to see my girls fucked by guys.
Creatures are no problem and if i need to battle guys...well, unreal engine is cheatable, so i dont need to loose to them :p