UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
DLw0nvX.png

Overview:
Elemental Tail is a Third-person Furry RPG made in Unreal engine 4. This game will take you on a journey through the world of Remold as you return home to find it somewhat tainted from what you remembered. Adventure around your home town and engage with numerous characters and combatants in numerous lewd scenarios.​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-02
Release Date: 2020-11-01
Developer: sgt_Muffin'
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:

Future Development:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

c3T1rAm.png wDNKfl1.png XzPaXF7.png

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
mmh i see sex is cinematic..

soo no interaction during sex scene right ?

• Angry
Reactions: Flutzyy

Altaro42

Aug 20, 2017
mmh i see sex is cinematic..

soo no interaction during sex scene right ?
The current lewd animations are part of the quest line which are cinematic but animations from combat will be based on your character and you'll have options as to what you want to do. just currently only cinematic is available hope that helps :)

Altaro42

Aug 20, 2017
Promising idea, but the character models are in the middle of the uncanny valley.
Yeah the characters will be redone in a more cartooney style and ill ditch the UE4 fur shader, fur in general in UE4 is a disaster and I'm clearly not able to go for a more realistic style.

Buscemi however is making me cry; of laughter or sadness I don't know lol. But I appreciate the feedback non the less.

Nastumi

Jan 1, 2019
It's 0.1 public so far, a lot will be changing in the developpement so I don't mind the characters for now (and a future more cartoony style can be interesting). From what I could see tho, and the roadmap, I'm definitively keeping an eye on that one, and I hope the devs have creative minds and (un)healthy fetishes for what's to come.

Keep up the good work :)

Phoobos

Aug 7, 2017
The game is very promising but it needs to improve the lighting, not see anything in the cave, even changing the video options, does not solve.