VN Ren'Py Eldritch Highschool [v0.1] [Drakenn]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
does this need a twin tag? is pic 2 a brother sister twin situation? is she a trap or futa? or just a tomboy. this is just curiosity, not a critique. im gonna wait a few updates to jump into this, but it looks interesting. planned tags?

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
The writting is pretty fun, I really like the dynamics between the characters, the element of a mystery to uncover and the hint that things might get a bit darker in the future. Keep up the solid work and best of luck with future releases, we will be watching your carreer with great intrest

angevarg674

Sep 5, 2022
does this need a twin tag? is pic 2 a brother sister twin situation? is she a trap or futa? or just a tomboy. this is just curiosity, not a critique. im gonna wait a few updates to jump into this, but it looks interesting. planned tags?
It's the MC's very female cousin

Reactions: FatYoda

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
I am going to have to try and translate Enochian to figure out certain convos, aren't I?

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
I think first post misses "future tags" section or something. Sure this game would have incest tag some day and I woulder what other tags it would have

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Not exactly dead, author is active in discord and does something from time to time. I would not expect an update in few months though

Reactions: angevarg674
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes