Flash Completed Eishisu ni Norikonde DLsite no Mascot Chara o Ryoujoku Shiteyaru!!! [Studio Ero House]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE069014_img_main.jpg

Overview:
I'll break into the office of DLsite's distribution system, and have my way with all their mascot characters!!!
Dille, Elle, and Premium too...
All the pictures of DLsite's mascot characters covered in cocks are second hand merchandise!!
That is absolutely unacceptable!!
There's only one thing to do, and that is break into the office of the digital distribution system,
and set things straight!
The dissatisfaction of the users of the DLsite is running amok!!​

Updated: Nov/25/2010
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1
Language: English
Genre: Bukkake, Internal, Rape, ahegao

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

RE069014_img_smp2.jpg RE069014_img_smp1.jpg RE069014_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
An honest title. No mistaking what you're getting yourself into. XD

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
I found that "F" is hit with foot or kick
and "g" hit with hand or fist
hit the guys and you also have to run from certain things but also hit the girls at times....

Reactions: ponyguy

Machsticc

Jan 20, 2018
I found that "F" is hit with foot or kick
and "g" hit with hand or fist
hit the guys and you also have to run from certain things but also hit the girls at times....
X to remove dialogue and show the cg art. Space to pause, F to confirm while in pause menu.

I can't find Sara Rara and Mente, I assume they are behind the locked doors on floor 2 and 3 but I don't know how to get in there.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
This game is fucking impossible lol. The only way to attack them is to be in a weird angle, because if you are in their axis they will kick the shit out of you with longer reach and speed.

Reactions: BaltheonEX

boweichn

Jul 27, 2020
here's the save... what a pain in the ass of a game to get everything. the scenes aren't that great either.
C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\S4BRZ2JE\localhost\#seh