QSP ЭТА 0.6.2 Russian to English translation request

Kim amato

Sep 10, 2017
There's a Russian version of this game on albedo.pw, but I'm having trouble translating it to English. Qsp is attached.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
I tried, but the file can't be opened in qgen400 so i can't extract the text ..
Weird, because I just did. No password needed either. Used Qgen 4.0.0 beta 1 btw.

Ps. No, sorry I can't translate. Translating russian is out of my league, so to say. ;)

kwalicious

Dec 4, 2016
Weird, because I just did. No password needed either. Used Qgen 4.0.0 beta 1 btw.

Ps. No, sorry I can't translate. Translating russian is out of my league, so to say. ;)
Send me your qsp? or can you extract it? i can give it a go then :)

kwalicious

Dec 4, 2016
I have the 0.83 now but still can't open, if someone can export the gamefile for me in qgen400 and send it to me, i'll take a crack at translation.

zeezbro

Nov 21, 2016
I have the 0.83 now but still can't open, if someone can export the gamefile for me in qgen400 and send it to me, i'll take a crack at translation.
here is the latest version that i machine translated and pm'ed you about.

Tom7902000

Mar 24, 2017

0.85 is out

and could anyone PLZ help with machine translate?

zeezbro

Nov 21, 2016
i had tried translating this a while back when it was released, but the machine translation breaks the code to the point that its not feasible to fix. i didnt try it, but you could try using the xml dictionary from the previous version when you try translating it and that might help.

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
So, i took a crack at translating this.
1. Made it a txt file
2. Got some program to translate it
3. turn the .txt back to .qsp.... here's where it stopped. don't know why or how, its just "I cant do that Dave"
so... I've manually gone through the .txt file and pasted it into a .qsp
Not fun at all, So DONT ask me to do it again.
Haven't bug tested it, and its MTL so be ready to "fuck cancer"

Reactions: Akkerdan

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Hello, how's it going? Does anyone have the image/video files and a translated qsp? My previous computer broke down last year, and I'd like to get some references for the next game I'm developing. Also, I must say I don't know the name of the actress used in almost all the videos, and I intend to do something similar regarding content.