3.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Futalover88888

Jul 12, 2023
Hey, so I've been trying the game and the thing is that I don't know how to get out of the Open Planes biome, it doesn't let me go back and I cannot find another way out

Reactions: Invader Incubus

Invader Incubus

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2023
Hoping to reach the dev here--If you're currently unaware, from my experience the unlocks system is currently... Very broken.

I can exit and reenter the game multiple times, and whatever ones are 'unlocked' will be just about random each time. And I mean without even touching the actual game. I've played through most of the current content a few times and have a good chunk of the unlocks unlocked once, it's just that when reopening... It's just about random which ones are active.

On another note, I'm very interested in seeing where this game goes from here. I'm not too sure if the pokemon format will translate well into a roguelike, but I'm not going to doubt that some testing will work out whatever problems there are. Keep up the good work!
Thanks, I am aware. I need to completely redo how the game is saving and reading data. The method I am leaning towards right now is to... Become more like OTHER games, in that future releases of EGGOMON will come in a folder, in the folder will be an EXE, a readme, and a file (maybe a text file) (maybe editable) where the game can write and read data to and from.

Also losing at the new stage seems to remove all uncollected plants from that stage
Something strange is going on with opening containers right now, I need to double check this.

Hey, so I've been trying the game and the thing is that I don't know how to get out of the Open Planes biome, it doesn't let me go back and I cannot find another way out
You on an old version? The first version of the month had this bug.
EDIT: WTF someone put a gofile? That isn't mine, and I cannot update hotfixes too that. FFS. Moved it to the end of the list. Friggin mods.

wheres camp? since it says bout resting.
Also can you breed the mons yet and how?
Camping isn't in yet.
You breed monsters in the stables with scouts you have lost, if any.

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenPotato
Jan 17, 2020
I encountered a few bugs. You can use Buggo's evo to breed an already pregnant scout and get multiple eggs. The unlocks are kinda broken, before starting a run I have most unlocked but when I start a run some just relock. Also I think the Mother's Day one causes a big issue. When the egg is supposed to hatch it doesn't and the game keeps saying "An egg has hatched" and I think it also causes any unclaimed fruits to vanish (unless there are only the bushes in the open plains)

But for the most part I still enjoyed the game. Keep up the good work!

Invader Incubus

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2023
APRIL MID:
Added hidden lore blurbs.
There are now hidden lore blurbs in the drop base, these will eventually populate all maps, unique locations especially. When standing beside an object of interest hit R, this interacts with the collider, and causes the lore inspection to trigger a short pop. Don’t mind the little monster in the jar. She enjoys the job she was specifically bred to perform non-stop...
The player can now sprint. Press shift to begin sprinting, press it again to stop sprinting.
Sprinting drains scout stamina. Cannot sprint when stamina is fully drained. Stamina pool max increased by increasing your fertility (with herbs).

ElectricRodentPromo.png
MONSTER DROP: The first SPARK type monster enters the fray. A yellow, electric mouse? That will never work. She uses the first SPARK move: Snap Bolt
She’s only catchable in RosedewMeadow, where you might find her EZ encounter in the bushes beside the drop base. Or a regular encounter on top of the hill.
Aithon has been moved out onto the plains, where a horse belongs.

Drakia has her X anim, FINALLY I can stop thinking about it.
I also wasn’t feeling Drakia’s face, so I changed it to be more intimidating, which is in line with her lore as a dangerous dragon.

I encountered a few bugs. You can use Buggo's evo to breed an already pregnant scout and get multiple eggs. The unlocks are kinda broken, before starting a run I have most unlocked but when I start a run some just relock. Also I think the Mother's Day one causes a big issue. When the egg is supposed to hatch it doesn't and the game keeps saying "An egg has hatched" and I think it also causes any unclaimed fruits to vanish (unless there are only the bushes in the open plains)

But for the most part I still enjoyed the game. Keep up the good work!
I think Buggo AND the Wasp can, and it isn't a bug, its a feature, of the bug (type). It's just not explained like everything in this fucking game. We need a DEX with basic tutorial and information. Also FUCK, I read this comment just now and noticed that two of the fruit plants on open plains are bugged. This is the first I am hearing of eggs not hatching, will look into this. They should always hatch, and then default into spawning a buggo if they get confused, which they shouldn't (obviosuly).

WHICHEVER MOD FIDDLES WITH MY LINKS, WOULD YOU KINDLY STOP.
I don't know if you or someone else is mixing weird shit into my release. I am only ever sure that I am not a bad actor, and the game is already free.

I'm all hands on finishing up camping now, which is turning out less complex than battling in some ways, and more complicated in other ways. Finally, a way to heal your monsters, and also for them to become hungrier, fall into a frustrated breeding frenzy, betray your trust, and make you their breeding stock. Truly the feature that monster catching games have been missing since the beginning.

When this feature comes in I will revert the passage of time to its previous speed (it's at double speed currently), but you can always rest to make a whole day pass. I am also looking forward to this, the final core feature being added meaning I can move on to polishing much of the clunkiness in some parts of the game, oh and adding an intro / opening quest to the game to kick off the mechanics newbies should learn.

Last edited:

Invader Incubus

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2023
what code language or in what soft is make this game ?
Godot. GDSCRIPT is python. I studied the C languages myself (and used UNITY) for years, but python is just a similar simpler language by comparison.
Why though, you aren't cracking it to make fun of my part time project, are you? > : P

Aug 4, 2017
APRIL MID:
Added hidden lore blurbs.
There are now hidden lore blurbs in the drop base, these will eventually populate all maps, unique locations especially. When standing beside an object of interest hit R, this interacts with the collider, and causes the lore inspection to trigger a short pop. Don’t mind the little monster in the jar. She enjoys the job she was specifically bred to perform non-stop...
The player can now sprint. Press shift to begin sprinting, press it again to stop sprinting.
Sprinting drains scout stamina. Cannot sprint when stamina is fully drained. Stamina pool max increased by increasing your fertility (with herbs).

View attachment 3553570
MONSTER DROP: The first SPARK type monster enters the fray. A yellow, electric mouse? That will never work. She uses the first SPARK move: Snap Bolt
She’s only catchable in RosedewMeadow, where you might find her EZ encounter in the bushes beside the drop base. Or a regular encounter on top of the hill.
Aithon has been moved out onto the plains, where a horse belongs.

Drakia has her X anim, FINALLY I can stop thinking about it.
I also wasn’t feeling Drakia’s face, so I changed it to be more intimidating, which is in line with her lore as a dangerous dragon.

I think Buggo AND the Wasp can, and it isn't a bug, its a feature, of the bug (type). It's just not explained like everything in this fucking game. We need a DEX with basic tutorial and information. Also FUCK, I read this comment just now and noticed that two of the fruit plants on open plains are bugged. This is the first I am hearing of eggs not hatching, will look into this. They should always hatch, and then default into spawning a buggo if they get confused, which they shouldn't (obviosuly).

WHICHEVER MOD FIDDLES WITH MY LINKS, WOULD YOU KINDLY STOP.
I don't know if you or someone else is mixing weird shit into my release. I am only ever sure that I am not a bad actor, and the game is already free.

I'm all hands on finishing up camping now, which is turning out less complex than battling in some ways, and more complicated in other ways. Finally, a way to heal your monsters, and also for them to become hungrier, fall into a frustrated breeding frenzy, betray your trust, and make you their breeding stock. Truly the feature that monster catching games have been missing since the beginning.

When this feature comes in I will revert the passage of time to its previous speed (it's at double speed currently), but you can always rest to make a whole day pass. I am also looking forward to this, the final core feature being added meaning I can move on to polishing much of the clunkiness in some parts of the game, oh and adding an intro / opening quest to the game to kick off the mechanics newbies should learn.
Woah, what's that about someone mixing your stuff up? Are some of your links directing to downloads with stuff it's not supposed to have?

QuadraL

Jul 20, 2017
I'm a bit confused on breeding aspect. I understand you breed in the stables, but how exactly? Is there a guide available? Thanks.
NM. I figured it out.

Last edited:

tak51

Dec 17, 2017
Is there a list/wiki of the keyworld bonus effect?
on the same vein, what are the effect of the different breeding bonuses:
I guess the 3 Dna is better stats, then there is 5 others i have no special clue:
- arrow upward
- hourglass (faster pregnency/egg hatch?)
-monster face
-green and red snowflake
-green human egg = more fecondation? (base is 3)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 20 Votes