3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
yes and she asks me to clean the park but I need 40 dollars to unlock it
have you done all of the quests, like cleaning the yard around your summer house? you "earn" every task you do. and there are enough tasks to earn all the money you need

Mar 25, 2017
New Patreon Post about the update. TL;DR: More than a week, less than a month.

Status Report

Guys, I hate myself. Really, I do. I'm so sorry to keep pushing this update. I had EVERY intention of finishing on time and then I missed the deadline.
The bigger issue is that whenever that happens, I freeze up and I close myself off only because I've internalized the feeling of "Well, as long as I finish it as soon as possible, no one is going to mind that I went quiet as long as it got done."
But despite my sincerest effort, I still didn't finish. Then I was just ashamed that I kept pushing things back.
NONE of this is acceptable.
You guys that have been with me for a long time know that I respect everyone and their support - I wouldn't do something like this on purpose.
If you have any concerns with the last month and paying for something you expected but didn't receive, please reach out to me. I understand, and I will try to honor everything to the best ability that Patreon allows me to. And if that doesn't work, I will figure something out.
As far as the game and the update...
IT IS COMING. I PROMISE.

PLEASE don't make me give you a date. I know that's fucked up to ask for right now, but when all I can give you is a ballpark figure.
There's no way I can get it done in a week, but It WON'T take another month.
As far as a specific day, I think I'm going to reserve that from now on until I have the game all packaged, and then I'll just schedule the release. As opposed to setting a release date that I'll have difficulty completing.
I will be a bit silent this week as well while I finish something else up. However, I expect to get back to the normal routine soon.

If you wrote to me, please be patient. I have not gone through any of my messages. But I will go through them 100%.
And if you feel this experience has soured your ability to support the project, I 100% respect and understand your decision, but I do ask that you reconsider in the future. Every single method of support matters.
Thank you guys so much!

PS> Sara Bellum is just being her true self in the picture above, and she's not dismissing the fact that you've already had to wait so long. :)

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes