3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Mundi

May 20, 2018
Hi !

When I click on Idgrod's portrait, I get an error message:

"Failed to load

img/pictures/Scenes/Intros/Idgrod%20portrait.png"

Any idea how to solve this problem?

Edit: Ok I found it. Just rename the folder where the file is located. I had "portraits" instead of "intros".

Last edited:
Reactions: MG-Gaming

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Hi !

When I click on Idgrod's portrait, I get an error message:

"Failed to load

img/pictures/Scenes/Intros/Idgrod%20portrait.png"

Any idea how to solve this problem?

Edit: Ok I found it. Just rename the folder where the file is located. I had "portraits" instead of "intros".
Was indeed an oversight on my part :)
Will be fixed in the upcoming release.

Reactions: Mundi

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Is the content of the game starting from scratch light or substantial enough to last more than 1 hour?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Hey, dev!

Question - Why is your game 4 x larger going from 5.5 to 6.0?

I noticed that the audio folder is now almost half the entire archive with many ".ogg" tracks that are 10-20 MB large and at least four copies of "town_town_square" (same goes for "dungeon_sorcerers_sanctum) in four different formats (including .wav, for some reason). Unless those tracks are 10-15 minute long medleys, there's no reason for the size to be this big, right?

Thanks in advance!

very_confused

Jan 10, 2020
The guards at Northwatch Keep need to be redone.
The one in front of the doors sees me even when hes is turned up.

Had Lydia join me but in the following fights she is not there. Only after the purple mist quest Lydia showed up.

Last edited:

SF155

Apr 1, 2021
Again, i enter the very first mansion, and the game freeze, like in the precedent version.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Hey, dev!

Question - Why is your game 4 x larger going from 5.5 to 6.0?

I noticed that the audio folder is now almost half the entire archive with many ".ogg" tracks that are 10-20 MB large and at least four copies of "town_town_square" (same goes for "dungeon_sorcerers_sanctum) in four different formats (including .wav, for some reason). Unless those tracks are 10-15 minute long medleys, there's no reason for the size to be this big, right?

Thanks in advance!
Hey.
Previously I would exclude any files that were not used. But with the introduction of the Parralax files, i could no longer do that. RPGM would exclude those eventhough i used them. So now the deployed version contains all files i have installed, even the ones I don't technically use. I will try to come up with a solution to this in the future.

This is what I get trying to equip the ring:
View attachment 2801901
Sorry! I forgot to mention this; The current version 6.0 requires a new save and is incompatible with previous saves.
It is because of the new rings that were added.
Technically you can still play the game, but you will not be able to equip the ring, or use the 'optimize' option in the equipment menu... so it is best to start a new game.

Reactions: bitsybobs3

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Is the content of the game starting from scratch light or substantial enough to last more than 1 hour?
By now.. unless you blitz through everything and skip dialogue as much as possible.. this should be around 3 hours or so worth of content.

fritzbaum

Oct 6, 2017
Hey.
Previously I would exclude any files that were not used. But with the introduction of the Parralax files, i could no longer do that. RPGM would exclude those eventhough i used them. So now the deployed version contains all files i have installed, even the ones I don't technically use. I will try to come up with a solution to this in the future.

Sorry! I forgot to mention this; The current version 6.0 requires a new save and is incompatible with previous saves.
It is because of the new rings that were added.
Technically you can still play the game, but you will not be able to equip the ring, or use the 'optimize' option in the equipment menu... so it is best to start a new game.
Clear also crashes ;P

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Is there a way to reduce the constant ambushes by bandits and dragons when moving on the map?
It is so annoying!
There isn't, but the chances are quite low as of now.
There is a 1/100 chance of something happening, and then it picks 1 of 3 events. But all events can be ignored. If you don't feel like fighting another dragon or bandit, you can just escape without penalty. Bravely escape, of course :)

fritzbaum

Oct 6, 2017
Where do you crash and do you get any errors?
It's just another facet of old saves being incompatible with the ring changes since you only mentioned optimizing and equipping. I was just a little pedantic, which was completely unnecessary on my part.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So Kinda BS you can't get 100 percent of scenes because you have to choose either or for a scene. it messes with my completion mindset.
*Edit* NVM found the dude who does the gallery unlock. still, I have to use it to get the completion though.

Last edited:

fritzbaum

Oct 6, 2017
So Kinda BS you can't get 100 percent of scenes because you have to choose either or for a scene. it messes with my completion mindset.
*Edit* NVM found the dude who does the gallery unlock. still, I have to use it to get the completion though.
You can just make a save before the decision, do it one way, load the save, do it the other way. You don't have to use the gallery unlocker.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
So far it is the only quest where you have to choose one side or the other. It was an experiment.. just like the entire game :)

Word of warning though... I would refrain from using the gallery unlock. I did not know this at first, but it unlocks the entire gallery across all saves. So any scene added in the future will automatically be unlocked, eliminating the exploration and journey.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes