Collection VN Flash Eddy Bear [Ep. 1-36] [Roninsong]

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
i tried the browsers but they just re-download themselfs XD

i will try later the other thing you said, thx for respons

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
For people having issues with loading .swf files, try this:

It opens pretty much anything. Place it anywhere and then just use "Open With...", choose "baka loader" and you'll be fine.

Reactions: joker0996

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017

It opens pretty much anything. Place it anywhere and then just use "Open With...", choose "baka loader" and you'll be fine.
damn it is not working, it sems because i have i problem with this file "Flash32_11_7_700_169.ocx" is missing or invalid, i think this is the source of my problems -.- hell

i think i will give up on this one since my and others here will just waste their time, thanks for the help and sorry

joker0996

Sep 11, 2017

I already advised this player. In my opinion one of the best. By the way, thanks for the link, and then I lost it somewhere

joker0996

Sep 11, 2017
damn it is not working, it sems because i have i problem with this file "Flash32_11_7_700_169.ocx" is missing or invalid, i think this is the source of my problems -.- hell

i think i will give up on this one since my and others here will just waste their time, thanks for the help and sorry
Try a full reinstallation of all components of the Flash player, before completely removing them from the system. I have Adobe AIR, Adobe Flash Player PPAPI and Adobe Flash Player ActiveX and everything works.

Reactions: collectioner

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
yeah i reinstaled and instaled the other things you said except the PPAPI, and it works now on the programs (browsers dont work with those swf for some reason but re-download )

thanks for help

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
any chance eddy bears ep 26-31 can be in .swf format? I like to keep my html's with chrome if you catch my drift...