Collection VN Flash Eddy Bear [Ep. 1-36] [Roninsong]

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
It's not completed! Last episode of patreon is 31.
prove please... has just scrolled through all of roninsong's post on patreon, and found no mention of Eddy Bear what so ever...

joker0996

Sep 11, 2017
prove please... has just scrolled through all of roninsong's post on patreon, and found no mention of Eddy Bear what so ever...
He is , if I do not confuse anything.
And sorry for poor language skills. English is not my native language)

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
He is , if I do not confuse anything.
And sorry for poor language skills. English is not my native language)
Ahh... i see... will try to rip them asap...

Reactions: ponyguy

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Ahm... the .html ones doesn't work for me. When I open them and try to click on start, nothing happens! Do I need to open them with another browser that isn't Chrome? :FeelsBadMan:

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Ahm... the .html ones doesn't work for me. When I open them and try to click on start, nothing happens! Do I need to open them with another browser that isn't Chrome? :FeelsBadMan:
yeah... don't work in my chrome either...

have tested it on these browsers:
Firefox: works
Internet Explorer: don't work
Chrome: don't work
Opera: don't work
Edge: works

Reactions: ponyguy

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

Ngh. Oh well, doesn't matter. I'm too lazy to download another browser just for five short files :test:

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
Wait a second wtf is going on here?

There is a 3dfuckhouse AND a Roninsong Patreon...something stinks. Roninsong worked for 3dfuckhouse...mby he still does? Mby he doesn't so they continue Eddy Bear without him?

Which one if the real guy? Is he affiliated with both? Why is Eddybear not on the Roninsong Patreon? Mby should contact them and ask.

joker0996

Sep 11, 2017

There is a 3dfuckhouse AND a Roninsong Patreon...something stinks. Roninsong worked for 3dfuckhouse...mby he still does? Mby he doesn't so they continue Eddy Bear without him?

Which one if the real guy? Is he affiliated with both? Why is Eddybear not on the Roninsong Patreon? Mby should contact them and ask.
Do you really care so much?

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017

Roninsong receives money from both patreons, honestly if it wasn't for him, 3dfuckhouse would go bankrupt.

Anyways, it would be much better if we could get everything (eddy bear, ai subeki and candyshop) from his personal patreon instead of having to search everywhere for his works.

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
Roninsong receives money from both patreons, honestly if it wasn't for him, 3dfuckhouse would go bankrupt.
OK good to know. It looked like someone could have been impersonating him or something and profiting off his work. If the guy is double dipping thats cool with me, as long as he's getting the money.

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
OK good to know. It looked like someone could have been impersonating him or something and profiting off his work. If the guy is double dipping thats cool with me, as long as he's getting the money.
Its actually 3. Roninsong's real name is Bruce Vernon, going by another user name online. Allegratown on both twitter and patreon.

I don't mind tbh, the guy's animation is great when he takes the time to really polish it. He did a really good bayonetta animated clip that platinum games retweeted so its that damn good son.

And like Cool Cat said, 3dfuckhouse's other animations are a joke so he's the only thing keeping that worthless site up.

Reactions: joetheflower

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017

Sweet! Finally, having Firefox pays off for once. XD