Collection VN Flash Eddy Bear [Ep. 1-36] [Roninsong]

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
Hello my good sirs: can one of you tell me if this game is finished or ongoing (and probably indefinitely stalled unless it was explicitly dropped)? Also, how long is this game?
Doubt it's ever coming back seeing how the last episode was posted back in 2019.

The episodes are quite short, I don't remember exactly how long since it's been awhile since I lasted played them but each episode should be about 5-10 mins.

Eftyikl

Jul 14, 2019
Does it end cleanly or did you feel like you were left in the middle of unfinished business and feel frustrated?

GoGoBananas

Jan 10, 2018
Doubt it's ever coming back seeing how the last episode was posted back in 2019.

The episodes are quite short, I don't remember exactly how long since it's been awhile since I lasted played them but each episode should be about 5-10 mins.
No idea why Roninsong stopped making these. I feel like they had a huge following.

They still make stuff on Patreon but it's all geared towards CandyShop pin ups...

Really wish they brought back Eddy Bear and Ai Subeki.

Reactions: GaRbS and Stev1

Killjoy92

May 1, 2021
I can't get any of the episodes to work since flash player is now dead and episodes 26-36 will not let me do anything. I tried a couple of browsers but I can't click the Start button to get it going. Help.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I can't get any of the episodes to work since flash player is now dead and episodes 26-36 will not let me do anything. I tried a couple of browsers but I can't click the Start button to get it going. Help.
Download standalone flash player. Actually, just realized Adobe took it down end of 2020... let me upload a link for PC version:

Also for 26-36:
They fucked up in those ones, you need to open the .html in a text editor and paste this line above the one that says "js/game/26.js" for all the ones that aren't working, should only be 26-30:

<script src="js/createjs.js"></script>

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
Download standalone flash player. Actually, just realized Adobe took it down end of 2020... let me upload a link for PC version:

Also for 26-36:
how do find the threesome with the old lady and the white futa? in which one it is?

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
Just wanted to say I see a goal on his Patreon to do full Cammy animation(s).

I stopped paying attention to this guy because while I LOVED Eddy Bear and AI Subeki I didn't care at all for the Candy Shop Girl stuff and he started focusing on that 100%. But yah just bumping thread for anyone that would want to throw him a few bucks to help get a animation starring Cammy done.

Patreon link is in the OP.

Reactions: GaRbS

M_Trav

Oct 29, 2018
i cant seem to get either to work anymore, 26-34 that one starts up but i dont know how to get past the start page

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
i cant seem to get either to work anymore, 26-34 that one starts up but i dont know how to get past the start page
They fucked up in those ones, you need to open the .html in a text editor and paste this line above the one that says "js/game/26.js" for all the ones that aren't working, should only be 26-30:

<script src="js/createjs.js"></script>

SmuttoGobbo

Sep 17, 2023
Man god damn shame he abandoned this series. I remember keeping up with it from like 2014 until 2018 or so, now all he does is those candy girls.