CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you!
Pregnancy content is planned since the beginning!
Right now only cards with pregnant art are implemented, but in the next releases the first content focused on that should come out! It's easier now with the romance screens(that I want to upgrade with relationship status/pregnancy and other things). It will be optional though, only for people who want to chase it!

Not yet, as I mention above it is not that far up on the road!
Thanks, DDG, how about the idea of working in a tavern and the groping and molestation stuff too?? I would love to get my hands under their short skirts and grope those tight butts, while they serve me with a smile and come hither look in their eyes.

nimd.at

Sep 24, 2022
Do I take it right that inventory, card collection, romance scenes are on 0.2.5, NOT on 0.2.4 ?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Don't forget..
You can ignore users if they bug you too much....Then you won't
see any of their text.

(just not me...ok?....) lol

Cheers

• Haha
Reactions: DeviantDreamsGames

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Echoes: Cards of Destiny [v0.2.4] [Deviant Dreams]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Arthur_LastKing

Nov 20, 2023
A piece of advice @DeviantDreamsGames, ignore some comments and people, Haters, exist everywhere on the internet and all they want is attention.
Trying to justify yourself or reason with them will only wear you down even more.
Focus on people who offer constructive criticism, or those who give tips or point out errors to correct.
Your work speaks for you, and to be honest, it is very good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeviantDreamsGames

ibell420

May 8, 2021
Also to help those people wanting a compressed version if you convert your images to PNG files it will reduce size a lot and keep good quality.

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Can someone please tell me where to locate the save files (on win)? as im trying to start new game and all saves are still there despite deleing game and installing new update. Thankyou

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Can someone please tell me where to locate the save files (on win)? as im trying to start new game and all saves are still there despite deleing game and installing new update. Thankyou
You can find them here C(main drive), User's(your account), App Data, Roaming , RenPy, Echoes cards of destiny you can delete whole folder new one will be made when you start again

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So the different numbers on the battle cards.....

Are the Red digits the only ones that affect demons?

Thx

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
You can also just 'hover' over the save in the game and hit the delete key.
He deleted game and downloaded 2.4 and wants to start fresh but saves still there because they are still in the roaming, RenPy folder . Your last post was good question to ask (y)(y)

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
Do I take it right that inventory, card collection, romance scenes are on 0.2.5, NOT on 0.2.4 ?
That is correct

It's how wookie said. If you struggle on it, ping me on discord and I'll help you out.

So the different numbers on the battle cards.....

Are the Red digits the only ones that affect demons?

Thx
Red digits? Is this a demon/devil joke or are you seriously asking? :ROFLMAO: sorry didn't understand it (it's late here already so I'm really sleepy ahaha)

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Red digits? Is this a demon/devil joke or are you seriously asking? :ROFLMAO: sorry didn't understand it (it's late here already so I'm really sleepy ahaha)

Capture5.PNG
Notice the 5 on the bottom of the left card?

Certainly not an issue, was just curious.
Relax..have a good one
Cheers

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes