TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
squ1are.png

Overview:
Ecchi Sketch: Draw Cute Girls Every Day follows the story of Yume Akiyama, a girl in her mid twenties who works at a real 'dead-end' job - at a funeral company. Her real passion, however, is anything girl x girl - manga, anime, videogames; if it has cute girls romancing other cute girls, then she's a fan.

A talented amateur artist, Yume is suddenly given the opportunity of a lifetime - to be a mangaka at a manga studio! But with so many other attractive girls at the office... will she be able to concentrate?​

Updated: Mar/17/2017
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - -

download (1).jpg ss_16c58d1aba7d15166aba5349d845b8a451cf0991.1920x1080.jpg maxresdefault (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
This is excellent. While not a huge fan of the graphics style (have done too many Hentai / manga games) the story is really fun. Absolutely LOVE the title, very clever. Many thanks for the upload.

Would really like to see some of her other titles as the art seems a bit more "realistic".

Played through all three storylines and got the notice at the end about the bonus scene. Any ideas how to get to it?

Last edited:

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I am wondering the same thing. Anyone help?
Not sure, as I played all 3 story lines (really disappointing how short they are) and still got the message at the end that it was too early for the bonus material (even though it acknowledged I had completed all 3 lines)... It almost makes me think it has something to do with Ren'py... Was this visual novel done in another engine before it was done in Ren'py per chance? Not sure why it didn't play... No biggie...

In any case, I enjoyed my read through once you get to the actual new job location, the rest before that could have been shortened up a bit, and the women story lines could have been much longer... I was a bit disappointed by that... But, in any case I made a review...

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Megumi's route has a lot more work, CG and writing-wise, than the other two characters'.

It seems that the voice overs are randomly spread about, and not all of them are properly audio balanced with each other. I'm thinking this game's currently uploaded version is just incomplete in spite of its version number, or perhaps it's just as complete as it will get and no future updates are planned.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes