Yumiyah

Jun 25, 2018
sorry to be annoying but does anyone have a tomoe signature ? that can share with me :3

ps:Sorry my bad english

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
sorry to be annoying but does anyone have a tomoe signature ? that can share with me :3

ps:Sorry my bad english
I've only seen one sig with Tomoe in it, which was posted by latecomer.

Code:
https://i.imgur.com/hV86Jj8.gif

Reactions: Yumiyah

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yes you need to download every chapter
Chapter 1 = Days 1-2
Chapter 2 = Days 3-4
Chapter 3 = Days 5-6
Then you also have the specials Halloween, Lewdmass & Lewdyear, and Valentines
If you want you can just go here an get them all at once -

The incest is father & daughter/s, you need the darkmind patch installed to see that content (and some other) so if you want to avoid it just don't switch dark mind on or you can choose to skip the scene, it will still have happened you just wont see it.
There are some routes/choices but certain events are unavoidable for the story.

Sorry to ask this, i download the mediafire file. After 9gb of download^^' now i can finally try it.
I just wanna know something. The game is already patched? Or i need to download the patch too?
Also i only see one patch, so... the same patch work for all 3 chapter?
Thank you in advice

Bakkalon

Jan 3, 2018
Sorry to ask this, i download the mediafire file. After 9gb of download^^' now i can finally try it.
I just wanna know something. The game is already patched? Or i need to download the patch too?
Thank you in advice
it is the same patch for all of them, except day 1 and 2 that use the password "F95ZONE"

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Thank you in advice
The patch is already included in the download, for chapter one go to cheatmenu and type "F95Zone" to switch dark mind on, the title screen will change to tell you it's on, for the other chapters etc just go to cheat menu and click on Dark Miind Off which will switch it On, again the title screen will change to show you it worked.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

solys87

Oct 21, 2017
install the patch... Read the op
Thanks, I always glazed over mods unless they are explained in patch notes.

It's kindof amazing to think how good this game is even with all that content turned off. I wonder how many people actually play without ever seeing it.
Time to go through again from day 1.

fofopo6

Oct 9, 2018
guys, remember me pls, Fuyu you secret waify on plot, or it my choice, and there could be another girl?

Grapanda

Feb 24, 2019
I don't know what decision for? Like when at night, there's 2 choice.. If i choose Left to satsune house, and Right to school to meet with tomoe, and if i choose tomoe, there's more decisions, and I don't know what the different in future, anyone know?

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
so just a hypothetical question here (because the MC has been banging tons of women since high school and i have not once seen him use a condom and because he also has a secret girlfriend and 2 secret wives) who does everyone think matsus secret daughter would be out of the girls already introduced if bluecat were to make one of the girls related to him?

4.10 star(s) 144 Votes