Mod Ren'Py Ecchi Sensei - Lain's Improvements + Scene Gallery Mod [Week 1]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I think the textbox changes are absolutely necessary but I'm not really into anything else, do you think you can do a quick variant of just the textbox for all the days?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I think the textbox changes are absolutely necessary but I'm not really into anything else, do you think you can do a quick variant of just the textbox for all the days?
If you just want the textbox then only copy the gui folder from the mod to your game.

xRude

Nov 19, 2018
so the choices in pink will make u miss scenes right? always choose the choice in black right?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
so the choices in pink will make u miss scenes right? always choose the choice in black right?
Pink? Do you mean grey? Look at the mod images and you'll see that the best choice is highlighted black and the other choices are greyed out. You can choose any choice you want, but if you want to see all of the scenes choose the black choice.

Reactions: Cirro84

xRude

Nov 19, 2018
Pink? Do you mean grey? Look at the mod images and you'll see that the best choice is highlighted black and the other choices are greyed out. You can choose any choice you want, but if you want to see all of the scenes choose the black choice.
Kinda looks pink to me, but yea, im still on my first play through and the pics you show has the "Both" option so i was unsure about the other choices without that option, but tnx for the clarification

TechTech

Jul 21, 2018
So I tried to start up the days 3/4 chapter, but I can't find any save slots to load from. Played the modded version of the first chapter.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So I tried to start up the days 3/4 chapter, but I can't find any save slots to load from. Played the modded version of the first chapter.
Go to Preferences > New Game > Load Previous Chapter

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Does it work with mac? B/c it just broke my game!
It's a mod. It should work with any Ren'Py installation of the game (assuming compatible versions, of course).

What, exactly, did you do when installing it?

How did it break your game?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
This mod seem nice, but I have an issue with it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game can't open
You're supposed to put the folder from the mod in your "EcchiSensei-Day_2-HD" folder but I think you put it in your "EcchiSensei-Day_2-HD/game" folder instead, you need to move the files.

Does it work with mac? B/c it just broke my game!
On Mac you need to merge the folders which I think you do by holding the Option key when dragging the mod folder.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
T
To paraphrase Maim from earlier in the thread: yes, probably less than a week out on the next chapter.
Thank you, just asking because the savegame for this modded version doesn't carry over well with Ch2 as it is now (exception errors everywhere). So I'll have to play Ch1 unmodded to get my "chosen" playthrough. Although I want to see all Paths at once darnit!

I'll just use the paths tree that's available for now...And be picky about the Yellow choices for each playthrough.

Reactions: Gavote
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote