Mod Ren'Py Ecchi Sensei - Lain's Improvements + Scene Gallery Mod [Week 1]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Erm, bc posts from time to time to avoid an abandoned/onhold tag...and even if the merge would be ready right now, lain is missing since months too, so i guess whoever makes the mod for month1 it may not be lain...and depending on the new mess in the merged code it could even be possible most modders will not touch it...we just can hope the merge will improve the code and some modder will take over, in case lain stays missing.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
I don't care about the merge as that's gonna come out in 40 years but Week 2 and 3 should have had the mod added. That way at least we have most of the game modded and ready if the main project ever gets cancelled or finished.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
the fan merge by dukez has all 3 weeks just a error on day 9 and there is a day 15 save you can continue with so until that error is looked into 5 days are missing

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I hate saying this, but I think this game should be given the abandoned tag if there is no new update in the next few months. It would put to an end the excuses. If he gets his act together and there is another update after getting the abandoned tag, then the mods can remove the abandoned tag, but right now, how much longer do the mods want to wait to give the abandoned tag, over a 1.5 years have passed since the last update, with excuses in the mean time without any substance in the form an update.

I am considering stopping subbing to her on subscribestar, there has been nothing in more than nearly 4 months in a few weeks, no news from her on her sub page, no mod updates or anything at all. I just feel like I am wasting my money for nothing.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
the fan merge by dukez has all 3 weeks just a error on day 9 and there is a day 15 save you can continue with so until that error is looked into 5 days are missing

there seems to be a patch that fixed the dukez merge I was unaware when I said there were missing days the patch called "fixes2" works and I am now playing those "missing " days

timotefiru

Donor
Oct 9, 2019
The DM patches are for EACH day!!! Do I "really" need to dl each and every day's patch?
In your OP, you stated that there is a "week 1" patch. But no. It must be done manually for EACH day.
I with that there was a "universal" patch that would just change all of the values of a "truelove" variable to =True.
That way all of these patches would become redundant and obsolete.
False, at least for the first two weeks. I haven't played beyond that because like many I'm hoping on a unified game before continuing. Just use the patch titled "Week 1 Final" for week 1, the patch titled "Day 8 - 14 Final" for week 2.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
are you planning on doing this for anything past week 1 aswell?
Lain hasn't been around for a while now. The plan was once the merged version of the game came out, so would the mod, but the merge didn't happen and now Lain is not here. If the game does continue, hopefully one of the other modders picks the game up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote