ketsianto

Aug 18, 2018
I have a question for the android version. How do you
1). Get to day 3 with android saves
2). Subsequently use the dark patch.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Either the choice trees for each day are wrong, or I encountered a bug. It shows Marry Tomoe for day 4, but it happened for me in day 2 after seeing the girl that has the smell fetish at the dorms to return her cell phone. It then skips the event where you choose to either let your wife sleep, or use your "special technique" to wake her up.

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Hello @jaredh72 .
When you walt down a street, and you move left instead of right. Would you expect to know what happened when you choose the right way?

There are already a lot of different routes ingame. If you decide to bring Nanami the Phone at D2, you are able to talk with Tomoe about marriage.

But if you never met Nanami, or decide to walk with Himiko and Kaede to the Yamiko family where your drunk wife waits, then you never had such a talk about marriage.

So especially for day 4 (depending to what you decided at day 3 in the Dojo) you will be asked again/for the first time if you'd like to marry her.

May 16, 2018
Hi guys! I would like to get your opinion on the graphics of the game.
I am reading wonderful reviews with the game and have seen quality images.
But when i staryed playing, i can't help but wonder about the ingame graphics. Is it really this style? Or is it because it is compressed version? I'm also playin the day 1-2 version.

Thank you to all who will reply!

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Hi guys! I would like to get your opinion on the graphics of the game.
I am reading wonderful reviews with the game and have seen quality images.
But when i staryed playing, i can't help but wonder about the ingame graphics. Is it really this style? Or is it because it is compressed version? I'm also playin the day 1-2 version.

Thank you to all who will reply!
d3 onward the graphics is improved.. d1-d2 is like to test the water, since its the dev first time making a game.. i think d1-d2 graphic will be render for the week 1 megapack.. i might be wrong..

Vaalisg66

May 22, 2018
Sure, and days 3-4 are just pages of 'skip'... NOT!
You have to finish the puzzle of door order to get all of the tasty content. And for the REALLY good stuff, opinions vary, you need dark mind patch on pg1.
Since I interpreted the Spartan but functional walkthrough for you, please make sure you don't contaminate the gene pool. Consider it a personal favor for some kind random.
It is called sarcasm, as most of the game is looking at the doors, BlueCat even jokes about this later when you run into the puzzle again and it gives you the option to skip it. I wouldnt be donating to a game I do not like. I never have wanted or needed a walkthrough, it is not like this game is hard.
It is pathetic you refer to yourself as "some kind random" when you cannot see the sarcasm and try to white knight like the keyboard warrior you attempt to be. Considering people like you have already been born, the gene pool is definitely contaminated.

Last edited:

momoedor

Nov 21, 2018
Hey guys, can someone please explain how these ren'py games work on android phones, exactly? What kind of interaction is there on the sex scenes, you can choose poses, etc? Are they still images or animations? Do all these games work the same way? (There are many good rated games like this, but all of them are so big, 500mb+!). Thanks!

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Game is so great that I regret developer spending precious time in the unnecesary "Halloween special" instead of next story days. Became a patreon because I wished a fast development unless other lazy/too busy developers. Hope next reléase will be in a reasonable period.

Reactions: Sacerih

Perdican

May 11, 2017
Well, first of all, good job. I really enjoy your game.
You plan to make about 180 more chapters (and more extra episodes) to complete this game, don't you? I can just wish you the best for that! I hope you'll get a full staff thanks to patreon, that will help you to achieve this goal in the next 10 years!
Joke (?) aside, do you have an idea, with your current situation (or an improved one), of what will be your ideal release planning? A chapter every 2 weeks? every month "only"?

If your game is supposed to have so many chapters, don't you think the relations with the daughters (and with some other girls too) go too fast?
I can't see these relations not bet "completed" long before the end of the year. Things go fast (and I like the pacing in your game!).
So, do you plan to inject new girls once the old ones have been completely used by the mc to keep the game interesting? Something you can't do with the mc's daughters btw...
Do you think we'll have interesting "material" with each main girl each day without slowing the pace?

An other question : I've unlocked a "corruption path" in my playthrough. If I had missed this "opportunity", would I have had an other one an other day? Or would it be a lost opportunity for ever, and I'll have to stick to the other paths?

Well, sorry for my english, and thanks again for this awesome game!

Reactions: ForeverFree2Be

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Game is so great that I regret developer spending precious time in the unnecesary "Halloween special" instead of next story days. Became a patreon because I wished a fast development unless other lazy/too busy developers. Hope next reléase will be in a reasonable period.
FYI its not really a unnecesary special, in the end,the three daughter woke up from the dream.. and in patreon poll, its voted as dream that linked to d5

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
@Perdican how much days in a month depend on how fast can blue make all those handmade sex scene and script.. for now the team is still small...

there is 50+ planned girl by the dev.. and for now there is around 7 patreon t7-t8 supporter character which some will be debut in d5 and d6.. as for the going too fast with some relationship.. eg tomoe, u can meet her for the first time in d4 or marry her in d3.. its always the player choice how fast it will gonna be with these girls.. unless its for plot wise...

as for fuyu corruption path.. i advise having multi save file to see all scene.. we will never know whats bluecat ecchi mind will do ~

Last edited:
Reactions: Perdican

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Can anyone explain the Ecchi Counter in the top left of the Days 3-4 version? I haven't been able to figure out what the numbers represent/indicate.

Also, for whoever is making the decision tree pictures (whether it's the dev or someone else), I think it would be really helpful if there was something for the dark blue squares that indicate a past decision impacts them that tells you what that decision/s was. If it would be too long to put in the box, then maybe put a number in the blue box, and the explanation of the number (i.e. the decision/s information) in the legend. It would reduce the amount of trial and error figuring out which yellow box decisions are required to make that future decision possible. Just a thought anyways.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
@jaredh72 FYI, the ecchi counter is a countdown until the next lewd scene, but it seems to be bugged in d4..

and d5 walkthrough will be in text based.. no more decision tree </3

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
TBH, I'd rather just leave it downloading for days on mega app or torrent at full resolution than have you lose quality by compression. Hope that's an option you consider.
I understand that isn't an option for everyone though.
But I'm a pixel size fetishest and know it, LoL.
I use a free mega account (no client downloaded o to pc) and i got it all in about 7mins or so and in one shot. Shouldnt take u days with the free account.
I do agree that pic quality is of paramount importance.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 144 Votes