King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@King Monkey Mon she said that have 19 years old... the 1 is silent :pokerFace:
you sure? i mean because of the way she looks and the fact that the other youngest daughter is said to be 13 and the other daughters are probably 16 and 18 so yeah i love lolicon and the game does look great however i fear for its future being on this site which i will probably have to get it from elsewhere when and if the sexy incest scenes comes around
screenshot0003.png
screenshot0004.png

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hopes ONLY the over 18's have yumyum content so the game remains postable here...matter of fact..add a couple milf's to make me happy..my tastes lean more towards the horny old housewife :p

Reactions: Rythan25

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
you sure? i mean because of the way she looks and the fact that the other youngest daughter is said to be 13 and the other daughters are probably 16 and 18 so yeah i love lolicon and the game does look great however i fear for its future being on this site which i will probably have to get it from elsewhere when and if the sexy incest scenes comes around
Yeah I'm sure, the other said 23 and the others are 26 and 28. Again the 1 is silent... and don't forget asian ladys only age after 40.:pokerFace:

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
Holy moly! This is a HUGE release! And it's the first release too! Day 1 was amazing! Loved the art, story and ecchi scenes ^^ Truly amazing! It has plenty of replay value too! GREAT GAME! Highly reccomended!!

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Hello, at first, I want to thank you all for the nice response. I'm the developer of the game.

I created this with passion. My skills are just increasing, and I'm still in learning process..
My intention as I created Ecchi Sensei was simple: A combination between japanese and western visual novels.

Every female character (Well not all.. Ogeda-Sensei is nono) will have a romance storyline with the MC. I know, there are some loli and incest lovers here. Me too. But.. the official Game version (patreon) will never ever have strictly forbidden kinky stuff implemented. But.. I will create mods :)

And another "but"... this will take some time. Realism is also important for me. Every character has a unique personality. I want to fulfill a lot of fetishes in this game, but I also want a complex story with gamechanging decisions.

I try to release every month a new ingame day with similar lengh and effort of course.

In day 2, five of the seven suspended characters will be showed, more milfs, much more sexscenes as in day 1, more animations and of course more "Fuyu"

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Played day 1 and kinda liked it, although some things are just weird. For instance, the wife is 33 with an 18 year old daughter. So she went out, had a one-night stand with a stranger and got pregnant. At age 14 or 15 years. MC is 32, his oldest daughter is 16. Also, I get the feeling some pretty dark shit is behind some of those characters.

Anyway, liked it and will follow the game. Thumbs up from here.

Reactions: Detective Ward

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
OH HELL YES
I hope this game will last long, I see some great potential in it.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Finished it now, intro was kinda boring but after you get to school, gets exciting; i like it alot, same level as waifu academy for me :)

ps was that voleyball moving alone? :))

ps2 if someone asks for how much content in day1

from patreon

Hard facts about Day 1:
over 50k written words
over 1400 screenshots + animations
over 60+ decisions
31 Characters

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
@dacris69
:D The volleyball scene... Neko (Mimi Harada) throws the ball in the air. and the next pictures just show a few reallife seconds.. Neko throws the ball, runs to the other catgirl (Shina Matsuda), start groping her, and at the same time Twintail girl + Tomoe Takeda start mumbling something. You see the scene in 3 different perspectives the whole time. I guess, just 1 view would make it easier to follow the complete scene. It was a total mess to create this part ^^

@King Monkey Mon
I'm also a big fan of Fuyu, she and other characters play a very important part in my game.

@Lorric17
You're right.. dark past...

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Hello, at first, I want to thank you all for the nice response. I'm the developer of the game.... Every female character (Well not all.. Ogeda-Sensei is nono) will have a romance storyline with the MC. I know, there are some loli and incest lovers here. Me too. But.. the official Game version (patreon) will never ever have strictly forbidden kinky stuff implemented. But.. I will create mods :)
Hi welcome to the forum. Just to inform you and all the other users here.
We don't have any problem with the game in this form.
As usual we will not have problem with mod introducing incest or any other kinky stuffs too.
However any mod introducing sex scenes/situation with the 9 years old daughter WILL BE NOT ALLOWED HERE.

We will not share it and we will not tolerate any post sharing it.

Thanks

4.10 star(s) 144 Votes